Assisted Living Facilities in Fort Dodge, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Fort Dodge, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Fort Dodge elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Fort Dodge, IA directly and in the immediate area of Webster County.
While looking for assisted living services in Fort Dodge, Iowa, you will likely find Bickford Cottage Fort Dodge, situated at 1536 20th Ave N in the 50501 zip code area in Webster County. Bickford Cottage Fort Dodge assists 55 and older adults living in Fort Dodge who require assistance with showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Bickford Cottage Fort Dodge includes services like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
River Ridge & Gardens At Friendship Haven is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Fort Dodge, Iowa. It has a total of 165 assisted living apartments. River Ridge & Gardens At Friendship Haven can be found at 420 Kenyon Road, in the 50501 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Webster County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at River Ridge & Gardens At Friendship Haven include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, creative arts and crafts and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 2400 Sixth Avenue North, inside 50501 zip code area, Marian Home offers senior assisted living in Fort Dodge, IA to older adults who reside in Webster County. Marian Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 97 Webster County residents.
Fort Dodge Health And Rehabilitation is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 728 14th Avenue North, 50501 zip code. Up to 65 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Webster County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Fort Dodge Health And Rehabilitation. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Qhc Fort Dodge Villa provides senior assisted living in Webster county, Iowa. It offers a total of 107 private studio and one-bedroom suites for retirees. Qhc Fort Dodge Villa is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and over adults living in Fort Dodge, IA and Webster County. Qhc Fort Dodge Villa is located at 2721 Tenth Avenue North, 50501.
For older adults who are searching for assisted living in Fort Dodge, Iowa, Qhc Villa Cottages is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 20 assisted living units and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, on-site security 24/7 and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is S0051. Qhc Villa Cottages provides assisted living services not only to Fort Dodge senior citizens, but also to all Webster County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Fort Dodge area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Fort Dodge senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Fort Dodge blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Webster County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Fort Dodge, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Grundy Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Bancroft, IA
- Assisted Living in West Liberty, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson, IA
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Sigourney, IA
- Assisted Living in Davenport, IA
- Assisted Living in Chariton, IA
- Assisted Living in Glenwood, IA
- Assisted Living in Columbus Junction, IA
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, IA
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Worth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Bremer County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IA
Additional assisted living options in Fort Dodge:
If your loved one lives in Fort Dodge and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Fort Dodge, IA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007