Assisted Living Facilities in Fort Dodge, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Fort Dodge, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Fort Dodge elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Fort Dodge, IA directly and in the immediate area of Webster County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Fort Dodge, Iowa, you may find Qhc Fort Dodge Villa, situated at 2721 Tenth Avenue North in the 50501 zip code area in Webster County. Qhc Fort Dodge Villa assists senior citizens living in Fort Dodge who need aid with bathing, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Qhc Fort Dodge Villa includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Marian Home is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Fort Dodge, Iowa. It has a total of 97 assisted living apartments. Marian Home can be found at 2400 Sixth Avenue North, in the 50501 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Webster County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Marian Home include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, community dining room, movie theater room and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 1536 20th Ave N, inside 50501 zip code area, Bickford Cottage Fort Dodge offers assisted living in Fort Dodge, IA to 55+ adults who live in Webster County. Bickford Cottage Fort Dodge accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 49 Webster County residents.
Fort Dodge Health And Rehabilitation is a pet friendly senior living community located at 728 14th Avenue North, 50501 zip code. Up to 65 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Webster County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Fort Dodge Health And Rehabilitation. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
River Ridge & Gardens At Friendship Haven provides senior living in Webster county, Iowa. It offers a total of 165 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. River Ridge & Gardens At Friendship Haven is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Fort Dodge, IA and Webster County. River Ridge & Gardens At Friendship Haven is located at 420 Kenyon Road, 50501.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Fort Dodge, Iowa, Qhc Villa Cottages is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 20 assisted living apartments and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, around-the-clock security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is S0051. Qhc Villa Cottages offers assisted living services not just to Fort Dodge senior citizens, but also to all Webster County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Fort Dodge, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Fort Dodge area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Fort Dodge senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Fort Dodge blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Webster County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Fort Dodge, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Fort Dodge, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Iowa City, IA
- Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairbank, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Chariton, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Council Bluffs, IA
- Assisted Living in Osceola, IA
- Assisted Living in Ottumwa, IA
- Assisted Living in Pomeroy, IA
- Assisted Living in Davenport, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida Grove, IA
- Assisted Living in Eagle Grove, IA
- Assisted Living in Elma, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lyon County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sac County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007