Assisted Living Facilities in Wayne County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Wayne County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wayne County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living in Corydon, Iowa, you may come across Murphy Place Assisted Living, located at 620 East Monroe in the 50060 zip code area in Wayne County. Murphy Place Assisted Living assists elderly adults living in Corydon who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Murphy Place Assisted Living includes services such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Corydon Specialty Care is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Corydon, Iowa. It has a total of 71 assisted living apartments. Corydon Specialty Care can be found at 745 East South, in the 50060 zip code area. It helps older adults living in Wayne County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Corydon Specialty Care include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, large dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wayne County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wayne County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wayne County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wayne County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wayne County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wayne County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Wayne County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More assisted living options in Wayne County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Wayne County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Wayne County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007