Assisted Living Facilities in Wayne County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Wayne County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wayne County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living care in Corydon, Iowa, you will likely come across Murphy Place Assisted Living, situated at 620 East Monroe in the 50060 zip code area in Wayne County. Murphy Place Assisted Living provides assistance to older adults living in Corydon who are searching for assistance with bathing, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Murphy Place Assisted Living includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Corydon Specialty Care is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Corydon, Iowa. It has a total of 71 assisted living apartments. Corydon Specialty Care can be found at 745 East South, in the 50060 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Wayne County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Corydon Specialty Care include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wayne County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wayne County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wayne County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wayne County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Wayne County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wayne County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Wayne County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More assisted living options in Wayne County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Wayne County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Wayne County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007