Assisted Living Facilities in Webster County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Webster County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Webster County, IA area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Fort Dodge, Iowa, you will likely find Bickford Cottage Fort Dodge, situated at 1536 20th Ave N in the 50501 zip code area in Webster County. Bickford Cottage Fort Dodge helps seniors living in Fort Dodge who need assistance with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Bickford Cottage Fort Dodge includes services such as: private apartments, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Fort Dodge Health And Rehabilitation is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Fort Dodge, Iowa. It has a total of 65 assisted living units. Fort Dodge Health And Rehabilitation can be found at 728 14th Avenue North, in the 50501 zip code area. It assists 55 and older adults living in Webster County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Fort Dodge Health And Rehabilitation include a dietary menu for retirees with diabetes, communal dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 2400 Sixth Avenue North, inside 50501 zip code area, Marian Home offers assisted senior living in Fort Dodge, IA to 55+ adults who live in Webster County. Marian Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 97 Webster County residents.
Qhc Fort Dodge Villa is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 2721 Tenth Avenue North, 50501 zip code. Up to 107 seniors who want a personal care home in Webster County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Qhc Fort Dodge Villa. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Qhc Villa Cottages provides assisted senior living in Webster county, Iowa. It offers a total of 20 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Qhc Villa Cottages is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet to any older adults living in Fort Dodge, IA and Webster County. Qhc Villa Cottages is located at 925 Martin Luther King Dr, 50501.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Fort Dodge, Iowa, River Ridge & Gardens At Friendship Haven is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 165 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is S0198. River Ridge & Gardens At Friendship Haven offers assisted living services not only to Fort Dodge senior citizens, but also to all Webster County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Webster County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Webster County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Webster County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Webster County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Webster County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Webster County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007