Assisted Living Facilities in Clinton County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Clinton County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Clinton County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living in Dewitt, Iowa, you may find Maggie's House Assisted Living, located at 107 E 2nd in the 52742 zip code area in Clinton County. Maggie's House Assisted Living assists older adults living in Dewitt who require help with bathing, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Maggie's House Assisted Living includes amenities like: private apartments, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Mercy Living Center - North is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Clinton, Iowa. It has a total of 86 assisted living units. Mercy Living Center - North can be found at 600 14th Avenue North, in the 52732 zip code area. It provides assistance to retired adults living in Clinton County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, walking, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Mercy Living Center - North include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, creative arts and crafts and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 1701 13th Avenue North, inside 52732 zip code area, Prairie Hills At Clinton provides assisted living in Clinton, IA to 55+ adults who live in Clinton County. Prairie Hills At Clinton accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 100 Clinton County residents.
Lincolnway Villa Assisted Living is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 320 East Lincolnway, 52777 zip code. Up to 28 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Clinton County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Lincolnway Villa Assisted Living. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
The Alverno Health Care Facility provides assisted senior living in Clinton county, Iowa. It offers a total of 132 private studio and one-bedroom suites for seniors. The Alverno Health Care Facility is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any retirees living in Clinton, IA and Clinton County. The Alverno Health Care Facility is situated at 849 13th Avenue North, 52732.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Clinton, Iowa, Eagle Point Health Care Center is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. Eagle Point Health Care Center provides assisted living services not just to Clinton older adults, but also to all Clinton County residents.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Bickford Cottage Clinton, an assisted living facility in Clinton, Iowa located at 1150 13th Ave N, 52732 zip code area. It includes amenities like comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, taking care of laundry and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Bickford Cottage Clinton provides assisted living in Clinton County to a maximum of 65 seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Clinton County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Clinton County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Clinton County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Clinton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Clinton County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Clinton County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
More assisted living options in Clinton County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Clinton County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Clinton County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007