Assisted Living Facilities in Clinton County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Clinton County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Clinton County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living in Clinton, Iowa, you may find Bickford Cottage Clinton, located at 1150 13th Ave N in the 52732 zip code area in Clinton County. Bickford Cottage Clinton provides help to seniors living in Clinton who are searching for assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Bickford Cottage Clinton includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Maggie's House Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Dewitt, Iowa. It has a total of 40 assisted living units. Maggie's House Assisted Living can be found at 107 E 2nd, in the 52742 zip code area. It provides assistance to seniors living in Clinton County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Maggie's House Assisted Living include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, creative arts and crafts and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 849 13th Avenue North, inside 52732 zip code area, The Alverno Health Care Facility offers senior assisted living in Clinton, IA to 55+ adults who reside in Clinton County. The Alverno Health Care Facility accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 132 Clinton County residents.
Eagle Point Health Care Center is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 801 28th Avenue North, 52732 zip code. Up to 150 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Clinton County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Eagle Point Health Care Center. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Mercy Living Center - North provides assisted senior living in Clinton county, Iowa. It offers a total of 86 private studio and one-bedroom suites for older adults. Mercy Living Center - North is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any elderly adults living in Clinton, IA and Clinton County. Mercy Living Center - North is located at 600 14th Avenue North, 52732.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Clinton, Iowa, Prairie Hills At Clinton is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 100 assisted living units and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is S0243. Prairie Hills At Clinton provides assisted living services not just to Clinton residents, but also to all Clinton County seniors.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Lincolnway Villa Assisted Living, an assisted living facility in Wheatland, Iowa located at 320 East Lincolnway, 52777 zip code area. It includes services like monthly assessments by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and daily social activities. Lincolnway Villa Assisted Living offers assisted living in Clinton County to a maximum of 28 retired adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Clinton County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Clinton County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Clinton County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Clinton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Clinton County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Clinton County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007