Assisted Living Facilities in Hamilton County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hamilton County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hamilton County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living care in Webster City, Iowa, you may come across Windsor Manor Webster City, located at 1401 Wall Street in the 50595 zip code area in Hamilton County. Windsor Manor Webster City provides assistance to retirees living in Webster City who require help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Windsor Manor Webster City includes services such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Southfield Wellness Community Assisted Living is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Webster City, Iowa. It has a total of 50 assisted living apartments. Southfield Wellness Community Assisted Living can be found at 2414 Des Moines Street, in the 50595 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Hamilton County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Southfield Wellness Community Assisted Living include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 2401 South Des Moines Street, inside 50595 zip code area, Crestview Nursing & Rehab offers assisted living in Webster City, IA to retired adults who live in Hamilton County. Crestview Nursing & Rehab accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 70 Hamilton County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hamilton County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hamilton County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hamilton County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hamilton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hamilton County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Hamilton County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007