Assisted Living Facilities in Indianola, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Indianola, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Indianola elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Indianola, IA directly and in the immediate area of Warren County.
While looking for assisted living in Indianola, Iowa, you may come across Shirlees Retirement Home, situated at 1302 East Second Avenue in the 50125 zip code area in Warren County. Shirlees Retirement Home provides assistance to older adults living in Indianola who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Shirlees Retirement Home includes services like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Good Samaritan Society - Indianola is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Indianola, Iowa. It has a total of 131 assisted living apartments. Good Samaritan Society - Indianola can be found at 708 South Jefferson, in the 50125 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in Warren County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Good Samaritan Society - Indianola include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts studio and trained staff available 24/7.
Located at 604 E. Hillcrest Avenue, inside 50125 zip code area, Vintage Hills Retirement Community provides senior assisted living in Indianola, IA to 55 and over adults who reside in Warren County. Vintage Hills Retirement Community accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 130 Warren County residents.
Westview Of Indianola Care Center is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 1900 West Third Place, 50125 zip code. Up to 83 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Warren County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Westview Of Indianola Care Center. This community carries an affordable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Legacy House provides assisted living in Warren county, Iowa. It offers a total of 15 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Legacy House is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Indianola, IA and Warren County. Legacy House is located at 207 East Salem Avenue, 50125.
For senior citizens who are looking for assisted living in Indianola, Iowa, Windsor Manor Indianola is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 78 assisted living apartments and includes services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is S0199. Windsor Manor Indianola offers assisted living services not only to Indianola older adults, but also to all Warren County seniors.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Wesley The Village, an assisted living facility in Indianola, Iowa located at 1203 North E Street, 50125 zip code area. It includes amenities like comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, personal laundry services and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Wesley The Village provides assisted living in Warren County to a maximum of 28 retirees.
4 More Facilities in Warren County, IA
Norwalk Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living services in Warren County to up to 51 senior citizens at a time. Norwalk Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is situated at 921 Sunset Drive in the 50211 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it includes amenities such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, barbershop and salon services and 3 meals and snacks.
Regency Assisted Living, located at 815 High Road, Norwalk, Iowa, 50211 provides assisted living for elderly adults residing in Warren County and surrounding areas. Regency Assisted Living has a maximum capacity of 60 assisted living apartments. Some of its amenities include medication set-up and reminders, transportation to appointments and programs for daily fitness.
Carlisle Center For Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Carlisle, Iowa, providing care and housing to 55 and over adults who require help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. If you are trying to find assisted living in Warren County with highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day, do not overlook Carlisle Center For Assisted Living. It has a total capacity of 44 assisted living apartments.
While looking for assisted living care in Carlisle, Iowa, you will likely come across Carlisle Center For Wellness & Rehab, located at 680 Cole Street in the 50047 zip code area in Warren County. Carlisle Center For Wellness & Rehab assists older adults living in Carlisle who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet. Carlisle Center For Wellness & Rehab includes services like: private apartments, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Indianola area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Indianola senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Indianola blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Warren County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Indianola, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Indianola, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Milford, IA
- Assisted Living in Battle Creek, IA
- Assisted Living in Britt, IA
- Assisted Living in Ackley, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Independence, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster City, IA
- Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
- Assisted Living in Elma, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida Grove, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmetsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine, IA
- Assisted Living in Solon, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Page County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pocahontas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IA
Additional assisted living options in Indianola:
If your loved one lives in Indianola and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Indianola, IA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007