Assisted Living Facilities in Indianola, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Indianola, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Indianola elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Indianola, IA directly and in the immediate area of Warren County.
While looking for assisted living services in Indianola, Iowa, you may come across Vintage Hills Retirement Community, located at 604 E. Hillcrest Avenue in the 50125 zip code area in Warren County. Vintage Hills Retirement Community assists retired adults living in Indianola who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Vintage Hills Retirement Community includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Wesley The Village is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Indianola, Iowa. It has a total of 28 assisted living apartments. Wesley The Village can be found at 1203 North E Street, in the 50125 zip code area. It provides assistance to senior citizens living in Warren County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Wesley The Village include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 1900 West Third Place, inside 50125 zip code area, Westview Of Indianola Care Center provides assisted senior living in Indianola, IA to 55+ adults who reside in Warren County. Westview Of Indianola Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 83 Warren County residents.
Shirlees Retirement Home is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 1302 East Second Avenue, 50125 zip code. Up to 14 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Warren County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Shirlees Retirement Home. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Legacy House provides senior assisted living in Warren county, Iowa. It offers a total of 15 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55+ adults. Legacy House is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, transferring, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any older adults living in Indianola, IA and Warren County. Legacy House is located at 207 East Salem Avenue, 50125.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Indianola, Iowa, Good Samaritan Society - Indianola is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 131 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, 24/7 security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 02482. Good Samaritan Society - Indianola offers assisted living services not just to Indianola senior citizens, but also to all Warren County seniors.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Windsor Manor Indianola, an assisted living community in Indianola, Iowa located at 608 South 15th Street, 50125 zip code area. It includes services like monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, weekly laundry service and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Windsor Manor Indianola offers assisted living in Warren County to a maximum of 78 older adults.
4 More Facilities in Warren County, IA
Norwalk Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides senior assisted living in Warren County to up to 51 older adults at a time. Norwalk Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is situated at 921 Sunset Drive in the 50211 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it offers amenities such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, barbershop and salon services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Carlisle Center For Wellness & Rehab, located at 680 Cole Street, Carlisle, Iowa, 50047 provides assisted living for 55+ adults residing in Warren County and surrounding areas. Carlisle Center For Wellness & Rehab has a total capacity of 101 assisted living apartments. A few of its amenities include help with managing medication, transportation to outings and doctor appointments and health and fitness classes.
Regency Assisted Living is an assisted living facility in Norwalk, Iowa, providing services and care to 55 and older adults who need help with showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. If you are searching for assisted living in Warren County with specially trained staff members on-call 24/7, do not overlook Regency Assisted Living. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 60 assisted living apartments.
While looking for assisted living services in Carlisle, Iowa, you may find Carlisle Center For Assisted Living, located at 685 Cole Street in the 50047 zip code area in Warren County. Carlisle Center For Assisted Living assists retirees living in Carlisle who need help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Carlisle Center For Assisted Living includes services such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Indianola area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Indianola senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Indianola blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Warren County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Indianola, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Indianola, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Dunlap, IA
- Assisted Living in Elkader, IA
- Assisted Living in Montezuma, IA
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Waukee, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Pocahontas, IA
- Assisted Living in Ackley, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Belmond, IA
- Assisted Living in Manchester, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarksville, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sac County, IA
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lucas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007