Assisted Living Facilities in Indianola, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Indianola, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Indianola elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Indianola, IA directly and in the immediate area of Warren County.
While looking for assisted living in Indianola, Iowa, you will likely come across Windsor Manor Indianola, situated at 608 South 15th Street in the 50125 zip code area in Warren County. Windsor Manor Indianola provides assistance to senior citizens living in Indianola who are searching for assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, functional mobility, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Windsor Manor Indianola includes services such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Westview Of Indianola Care Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Indianola, Iowa. It has a total of 83 assisted living units. Westview Of Indianola Care Center can be found at 1900 West Third Place, in the 50125 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Warren County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Westview Of Indianola Care Center include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts activities and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 708 South Jefferson, inside 50125 zip code area, Good Samaritan Society - Indianola offers assisted senior living in Indianola, IA to 55 and older adults who reside in Warren County. Good Samaritan Society - Indianola accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 131 Warren County residents.
Legacy House is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 207 East Salem Avenue, 50125 zip code. Up to 15 seniors who want a personal care home in Warren County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Legacy House. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Shirlees Retirement Home provides senior living in Warren county, Iowa. It offers a total of 14 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Shirlees Retirement Home is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any 55 and older adults living in Indianola, IA and Warren County. Shirlees Retirement Home is situated at 1302 East Second Avenue, 50125.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Indianola, Iowa, Vintage Hills Retirement Community is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 130 assisted living apartments and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is S0314. Vintage Hills Retirement Community provides assisted living services not only to Indianola residents, but also to all Warren County seniors.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Wesley The Village, an assisted living facility in Indianola, Iowa located at 1203 North E Street, 50125 zip code area. It includes amenities like registered nurse visits every month, help with laundry and daily social activities. Wesley The Village offers assisted living in Warren County to a maximum of 28 retirees.
4 More Facilities in Warren County, IA
Carlisle Center For Wellness & Rehab provides senior assisted living in Warren County to up to 101 55 and over adults at a time. Carlisle Center For Wellness & Rehab is located at 680 Cole Street in the 50047 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers services like maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, on-site salon and barbershop and all-inclusive dining.
Carlisle Center For Assisted Living, located at 685 Cole Street, Carlisle, Iowa, 50047 provides assisted living for 55 and over adults residing in Warren County and nearby areas. Carlisle Center For Assisted Living has a maximum capacity of 44 assisted living apartments. A few of its services include help with managing medication, transportation to outings and doctor appointments and fitness and exercise programs.
Norwalk Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is an assisted living facility in Norwalk, Iowa, providing care and services to elderly adults who require help with bathing, putting on clothes, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. If you are searching for assisted living in Warren County with trained staff members always ready to help, do not overlook Norwalk Nursing And Rehabilitation Center. It has a total capacity of 51 assisted living apartments.
While looking for assisted living in Norwalk, Iowa, you may come across Regency Assisted Living, situated at 815 High Road in the 50211 zip code area in Warren County. Regency Assisted Living assists retired adults living in Norwalk who require assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Regency Assisted Living includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community kitchen.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Indianola area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Indianola senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Indianola blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Warren County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Indianola, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Indianola, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Lake Mills, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmetsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Shellsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in West Liberty, IA
- Assisted Living in Centerville, IA
- Assisted Living in Monticello, IA
- Assisted Living in McGregor, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Chariton, IA
- Assisted Living in Belmond, IA
- Assisted Living in Glenwood, IA
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in Maquoketa, IA
- Assisted Living in Monona County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Louisa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
Additional assisted living options in Indianola:
If your loved one lives in Indianola and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Indianola, IA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007