Assisted Living Facilities in Fairbank, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Fairbank, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Fairbank elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Fairbank, IA directly and in the immediate area of Buchanan County.
While looking for assisted living in Fairbank, Iowa, you may find Parkview Assisted Living, located at 114 Forest Street in the 50629 zip code area in Buchanan County. Parkview Assisted Living helps elderly adults living in Fairbank who require aid with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, transferring, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Parkview Assisted Living includes services such as: private apartments, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Sunnybrook Living Care Center is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Fairbank, Iowa. It has a total of 8 assisted living apartments. Sunnybrook Living Care Center can be found at 400 Highland Street, in the 52556 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Jefferson County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, walking, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Sunnybrook Living Care Center include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, movie room and expanded visiting hours.
4 More Facilities in Buchanan County, IA
Situated at 1044 9th Street, inside 50648 zip code area, Winding Creek Meadows provides assisted senior living in Jesup, IA to elderly adults who reside in Buchanan County. Winding Creek Meadows accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 48 Buchanan County residents.
Prairie Hills At Independence is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 505 Enterprise Drive Sw, 50644 zip code. Up to 104 older adults who want a personal care home in Buchanan County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Prairie Hills At Independence. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Abcm Rehabilitation Center Of Independence West Campus provides senior living in Buchanan county, Iowa. It offers a total of 86 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Abcm Rehabilitation Center Of Independence West Campus is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any seniors living in Independence, IA and Buchanan County. Abcm Rehabilitation Center Of Independence West Campus is located at 1610 Third Street Ne, 50644.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Independence, Iowa, Abcm Rehabilitation Centers Of Independence East Campus is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 50 assisted living apartments and includes services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 02568. Abcm Rehabilitation Centers Of Independence East Campus provides assisted living services not only to Independence older adults, but also to all Buchanan County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Fairbank, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Fairbank area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Fairbank senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Fairbank blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Buchanan County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Fairbank, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Fairbank, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Charles City, IA
- Assisted Living in Correctionville, IA
- Assisted Living in Eagle Grove, IA
- Assisted Living in Anamosa, IA
- Assisted Living in West Liberty, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Norwalk, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Allison, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Eldora, IA
- Assisted Living in Keystone, IA
- Assisted Living in Corydon, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Taylor County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lyon County, IA
- Assisted Living in Monona County, IA
- Assisted Living in Humboldt County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007