Assisted Living Facilities in Van Buren County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Van Buren County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Van Buren County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living services in Keosauqua, Iowa, you may find Keosauqua Health Care Center, located at 819 Country Lane Road in the 52565 zip code area in Van Buren County. Keosauqua Health Care Center helps retired adults living in Keosauqua who require aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Keosauqua Health Care Center includes services such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Village Terrace Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Keosauqua, Iowa. It has a total of 20 assisted living units. Village Terrace Assisted Living can be found at 302 Franklin, in the 52565 zip code area. It provides assistance to seniors living in Van Buren County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Village Terrace Assisted Living include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Located at 19248 Maple Avenue, inside 52565 zip code area, Center Village Of Tenco provides assisted living in Keosauqua, IA to 55+ adults who live in Van Buren County. Center Village Of Tenco accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 15 Van Buren County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Van Buren County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Van Buren County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Van Buren County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Van Buren County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Van Buren County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Van Buren County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Van Buren County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
More assisted living options in Van Buren County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Van Buren County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Van Buren County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007