Assisted Living Facilities in Van Buren County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Van Buren County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Van Buren County, IA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Keosauqua, Iowa, you will likely come across Village Terrace Assisted Living, located at 302 Franklin in the 52565 zip code area in Van Buren County. Village Terrace Assisted Living assists retired adults living in Keosauqua who require help with bathing, putting on clothes, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Village Terrace Assisted Living includes amenities like: private apartments, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Keosauqua Health Care Center is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Keosauqua, Iowa. It has a total of 66 assisted living units. Keosauqua Health Care Center can be found at 819 Country Lane Road, in the 52565 zip code area. It provides assistance to seniors living in Van Buren County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, walking, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the features you can find at Keosauqua Health Care Center include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, movie theater room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 19248 Maple Avenue, inside 52565 zip code area, Center Village Of Tenco offers assisted living in Keosauqua, IA to seniors who live in Van Buren County. Center Village Of Tenco accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 15 Van Buren County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Van Buren County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Van Buren County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Van Buren County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Van Buren County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Van Buren County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Van Buren County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Van Buren County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007