Assisted Living Facilities in Panora, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Panora, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Panora elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Panora, IA directly and in the immediate area of Guthrie County.
While looking for assisted living in Panora, Iowa, you will likely find Panora Specialty Care, situated at 805 East Main Street in the 50216 zip code area in Guthrie County. Panora Specialty Care provides help to elderly adults living in Panora who need aid with showering, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Panora Specialty Care includes services such as: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Lakeside Village is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Panora, Iowa. It has a total of 128 assisted living apartments. Lakeside Village can be found at 2067 Highway 4, in the 50216 zip code area. It assists senior citizens living in Guthrie County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, transferring, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Lakeside Village include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 807 East Main Street, inside 50216 zip code area, Panora Assisted Living offers assisted living in Panora, IA to retirees who live in Guthrie County. Panora Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 13 Guthrie County residents.
3 More Facilities in Guthrie County, IA
New Homestead is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 2306 State St, 50115 zip code. Up to 28 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Guthrie County can take advantage of senior living services offered by New Homestead. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Willows provides assisted senior living in Guthrie county, Iowa. It offers a total of 24 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Willows is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, dressing, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any seniors living in Stuart, IA and Guthrie County. Willows is situated at 324 Sw 6th Street, 50250.
For 55+ adults who are searching for assisted living in Guthrie Center, Iowa, The New Homestead Care Center is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 64 assisted living apartments and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, around-the-clock security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 2355. The New Homestead Care Center offers assisted living services not just to Guthrie Center senior citizens, but also to all Guthrie County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Panora, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Panora area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Panora senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Panora blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Guthrie County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Panora, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Panora, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Leon, IA
- Assisted Living in Onawa, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Columbus Junction, IA
- Assisted Living in Lenox, IA
- Assisted Living in Huxley, IA
- Assisted Living in Conrad, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Altoona, IA
- Assisted Living in Norwalk, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Elkader, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Davis County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Page County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mills County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Louisa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007