Assisted Living Facilities in Howard County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Howard County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Howard County, IA area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Cresco, Iowa, you may find Patty Elwood Center, located at 21668 80th Street in the 52136 zip code area in Howard County. Patty Elwood Center assists elderly adults living in Cresco who require aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Patty Elwood Center includes amenities such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Accura Healthcare Of Cresco is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Cresco, Iowa. It has a total of 63 assisted living apartments. Accura Healthcare Of Cresco can be found at 701 Vernon Road Sw, in the 52136 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Howard County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Accura Healthcare Of Cresco include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 21668 80th St. , inside 52136 zip code area, Donald Lundak Assisted Living Center provides assisted senior living in Cresco, IA to older adults who reside in Howard County. Donald Lundak Assisted Living Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 24 Howard County residents.
Colonial Manor Of Elma is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 407 Ninth Street, 50628 zip code. Up to 57 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Howard County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Colonial Manor Of Elma. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Evans Memorial Home provides senior assisted living in Howard county, Iowa. It offers a total of 52 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for seniors. Evans Memorial Home is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Cresco, IA and Howard County. Evans Memorial Home is situated at 1010 North Elm Street, 52136.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Cresco, Iowa, Cresco Assisted Living is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 54 assisted living apartments and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, on-site security 24/7 and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is S0210. Cresco Assisted Living provides assisted living services not just to Cresco older adults, but also to all Howard County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Afton Oaks Assisted Living, an assisted living facility in Elma, Iowa located at 405 9th St, 50628 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and daily social activities. Afton Oaks Assisted Living offers assisted living in Howard County to a maximum of 20 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Howard County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Howard County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Howard County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Howard County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Howard County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Howard County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More assisted living options in Howard County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Howard County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Howard County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007