Assisted Living Facilities in Howard County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Howard County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Howard County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living in Cresco, Iowa, you may come across Patty Elwood Center, situated at 21668 80th Street in the 52136 zip code area in Howard County. Patty Elwood Center provides help to retirees living in Cresco who require assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Patty Elwood Center includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
Afton Oaks Assisted Living is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Elma, Iowa. It has a total of 20 assisted living apartments. Afton Oaks Assisted Living can be found at 405 9th St, in the 50628 zip code area. It provides assistance to seniors living in Howard County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, transferring, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Afton Oaks Assisted Living include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, creative arts and crafts and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 21668 80th St. , inside 52136 zip code area, Donald Lundak Assisted Living Center provides assisted living in Cresco, IA to 55 and older adults who live in Howard County. Donald Lundak Assisted Living Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 24 Howard County residents.
Accura Healthcare Of Cresco is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 701 Vernon Road Sw, 52136 zip code. Up to 63 seniors who want a personal care home in Howard County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Accura Healthcare Of Cresco. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Colonial Manor Of Elma provides senior living in Howard county, Iowa. It offers a total of 57 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and over adults. Colonial Manor Of Elma is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene to any 55 and over adults living in Elma, IA and Howard County. Colonial Manor Of Elma is located at 407 Ninth Street, 50628.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Cresco, Iowa, Cresco Assisted Living is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 54 assisted living apartments and includes services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is S0210. Cresco Assisted Living offers assisted living services not only to Cresco senior citizens, but also to all Howard County residents.
If your loved one needs assistance with daily living, you should consider Evans Memorial Home, an assisted living facility in Cresco, Iowa located at 1010 North Elm Street, 52136 zip code area. It includes services like monthly assessments by a registered nurse, help with laundry and multiple social activities every day. Evans Memorial Home provides assisted living in Howard County to a maximum of 52 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Howard County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Howard County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Howard County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Howard County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Howard County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Howard County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Howard County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007