Assisted Living Facilities in Crawford County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Crawford County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Crawford County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living care in Denison, Iowa, you will likely come across Eventide Lutheran Home, located at 114 South 20th Street in the 51442 zip code area in Crawford County. Eventide Lutheran Home provides assistance to senior citizens living in Denison who are searching for aid with showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Eventide Lutheran Home includes amenities like: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Denison Care Center is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Denison, Iowa. It has a total of 50 assisted living apartments. Denison Care Center can be found at 1202 Ridge Road, in the 51442 zip code area. It provides help to retired adults living in Crawford County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, functional mobility, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Denison Care Center include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large dining room, creative arts and crafts and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 222 South 20th Street, inside 51442 zip code area, Silveridge, An Eventide Community offers senior assisted living in Denison, IA to older adults who live in Crawford County. Silveridge, An Eventide Community accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 72 Crawford County residents.
Reed House is a pet friendly senior living community located at 2506 3rd Ave N, 51442 zip code. Up to 40 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Crawford County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Reed House. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with relocation and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Crawford County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Crawford County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Crawford County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Crawford County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Crawford County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Crawford County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Crawford County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
More assisted living options in Crawford County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Crawford County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Crawford County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007