Assisted Living Facilities in Crawford County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Crawford County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Crawford County, IA area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Denison, Iowa, you will likely find Denison Care Center, located at 1202 Ridge Road in the 51442 zip code area in Crawford County. Denison Care Center provides help to 55 and over adults living in Denison who need help with showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Denison Care Center includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Eventide Lutheran Home is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Denison, Iowa. It has a total of 100 assisted living apartments. Eventide Lutheran Home can be found at 114 South 20th Street, in the 51442 zip code area. It assists senior citizens living in Crawford County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Eventide Lutheran Home include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, large dining room, creative arts and crafts and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 222 South 20th Street, inside 51442 zip code area, Silveridge, An Eventide Community offers assisted senior living in Denison, IA to retirees who live in Crawford County. Silveridge, An Eventide Community accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 72 Crawford County residents.
Reed House is a pet friendly senior living community located at 2506 3rd Ave N, 51442 zip code. Up to 40 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Crawford County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Reed House. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Crawford County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Crawford County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Crawford County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Crawford County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Crawford County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Crawford County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Crawford County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More assisted living options in Crawford County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Crawford County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Crawford County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007