Assisted Living Facilities in Carlisle, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Carlisle, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Carlisle elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Carlisle, IA directly and in the immediate area of Warren County.
While looking for assisted living care in Carlisle, Iowa, you will likely come across Carlisle Center For Assisted Living, located at 685 Cole Street in the 50047 zip code area in Warren County. Carlisle Center For Assisted Living provides help to 55 and older adults living in Carlisle who need help with bathing, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Carlisle Center For Assisted Living includes services like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Carlisle Center For Wellness & Rehab is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Carlisle, Iowa. It has a total of 101 assisted living units. Carlisle Center For Wellness & Rehab can be found at 680 Cole Street, in the 50047 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Warren County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Carlisle Center For Wellness & Rehab include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, community dining room, movie theater room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
9 More Facilities in Warren County, IA
Situated at 815 High Road, inside 50211 zip code area, Regency Assisted Living provides assisted senior living in Norwalk, IA to retired adults who reside in Warren County. Regency Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 60 Warren County residents.
Legacy House is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 207 East Salem Avenue, 50125 zip code. Up to 15 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Warren County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Legacy House. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Wesley The Village provides senior living in Warren county, Iowa. It offers a total of 28 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Wesley The Village is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Indianola, IA and Warren County. Wesley The Village is situated at 1203 North E Street, 50125.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Indianola, Iowa, Windsor Manor Indianola is a great upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 78 assisted living units and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is S0199. Windsor Manor Indianola offers assisted living services not just to Indianola senior citizens, but also to all Warren County seniors.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Westview Of Indianola Care Center, an assisted living community in Indianola, Iowa located at 1900 West Third Place, 50125 zip code area. It includes services such as registered nurse visits every month, laundry for all personal clothes and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Westview Of Indianola Care Center provides assisted living in Warren County to a maximum of 83 elderly adults.
Norwalk Nursing And Rehabilitation Center provides assisted living care in Warren County to up to 51 55 and older adults at a time. Norwalk Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is situated at 921 Sunset Drive in the 50211 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers services like interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, on-site hair salon and grooming services and 3 meals and snacks.
Good Samaritan Society - Indianola, located at 708 South Jefferson, Indianola, Iowa, 50125 provides assisted living for older adults residing in Warren County and nearby areas. Good Samaritan Society - Indianola has a maximum capacity of 131 assisted living units. Some of its amenities include medication management, transportation services and health and fitness activities on a daily basis.
Vintage Hills Retirement Community is an assisted living facility in Indianola, Iowa, providing services and care to older adults who require assistance with bathing, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. If you are trying to find assisted living in Warren County with trained caregivers always available, do not overlook Vintage Hills Retirement Community. It has a total capacity of 130 assisted living units.
While looking for assisted senior living in Indianola, Iowa, you may come across Shirlees Retirement Home, located at 1302 East Second Avenue in the 50125 zip code area in Warren County. Shirlees Retirement Home helps retired adults living in Indianola who need aid with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Shirlees Retirement Home includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Carlisle, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Carlisle area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Carlisle senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Carlisle blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Warren County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Carlisle, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Carlisle, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Holstein, IA
- Assisted Living in Waukee, IA
- Assisted Living in Story City, IA
- Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Clive, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Allison, IA
- Assisted Living in Pocahontas, IA
- Assisted Living in Knoxville, IA
- Assisted Living in Aplington, IA
- Assisted Living in Tipton, IA
- Assisted Living in Forest City, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
- Assisted Living in Creston, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Bremer County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007