Assisted Living Facilities in Jones County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Jones County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Jones County, IA area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Anamosa, Iowa, you may come across Pinicon Place, situated at 1615 Breca Ridge Drive in the 52205 zip code area in Jones County. Pinicon Place provides help to senior citizens living in Anamosa who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Pinicon Place includes amenities like: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Pennington Square is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Monticello, Iowa. It has a total of 48 assisted living units. Pennington Square can be found at 502 Pinehaven Dr, in the 52310 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Jones County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, walking, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Pennington Square include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large community dining section, movie room and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 500 Pinehaven Drive, inside 52310 zip code area, Monticello Nursing & Rehab Center provides assisted senior living in Monticello, IA to 55 and over adults who live in Jones County. Monticello Nursing & Rehab Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 100 Jones County residents.
Anamosa Care Center is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 1209 East Third Street, 52205 zip code. Up to 76 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Jones County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Anamosa Care Center. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Woodland Park Assisted Living provides assisted living in Jones county, Iowa. It offers a total of 32 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Woodland Park Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any senior citizens living in Anamosa, IA and Jones County. Woodland Park Assisted Living is situated at 1207 East Third Street, 52205.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Jones County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Jones County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Jones County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jones County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Jones County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Jones County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
More assisted living options in Jones County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Jones County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Jones County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007