Assisted Living Facilities in Montgomery County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Montgomery County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Montgomery County, IA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Red Oak, Iowa, you may come across Good Samaritan Society - Red Oak, located at 201 Alix Avenue in the 51566 zip code area in Montgomery County. Good Samaritan Society - Red Oak assists 55 and older adults living in Red Oak who need help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Good Samaritan Society - Red Oak includes services like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Arlington Place Of Red Oak is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Red Oak, Iowa. It has a total of 64 assisted living apartments. Arlington Place Of Red Oak can be found at 800 East Ratliff Road, in the 51566 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Montgomery County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Arlington Place Of Red Oak include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, community dining room, arts & crafts room and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 1600 E Summit Street, inside 51566 zip code area, Red Oak Healthcare Community provides assisted living in Red Oak, IA to 55 and over adults who reside in Montgomery County. Red Oak Healthcare Community accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 58 Montgomery County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Montgomery County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Montgomery County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Montgomery County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Montgomery County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Montgomery County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Montgomery County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Montgomery County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007