Assisted Living Facilities in Guthrie County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Guthrie County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Guthrie County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living in Guthrie Center, Iowa, you may come across New Homestead, located at 2306 State St in the 50115 zip code area in Guthrie County. New Homestead assists 55+ adults living in Guthrie Center who need help with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. New Homestead includes services like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a common use kitchen.
Panora Specialty Care is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Panora, Iowa. It has a total of 91 assisted living units. Panora Specialty Care can be found at 805 East Main Street, in the 50216 zip code area. It assists 55 and over adults living in Guthrie County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Panora Specialty Care include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, movie room and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 807 East Main Street, inside 50216 zip code area, Panora Assisted Living provides assisted senior living in Panora, IA to older adults who reside in Guthrie County. Panora Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 13 Guthrie County residents.
Willows is a pet friendly senior living community located at 324 Sw 6th Street, 50250 zip code. Up to 24 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Guthrie County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Willows. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
The New Homestead Care Center provides assisted living in Guthrie county, Iowa. It offers a total of 64 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. The New Homestead Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Guthrie Center, IA and Guthrie County. The New Homestead Care Center is situated at 2306 State Street, 50115.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in Panora, Iowa, Lakeside Village is a great luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 128 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts studio, around-the-clock security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is S0264. Lakeside Village provides assisted living services not just to Panora older adults, but also to all Guthrie County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Guthrie County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Guthrie County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Guthrie County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Guthrie County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Guthrie County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Guthrie County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More assisted living options in Guthrie County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Guthrie County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Guthrie County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007