Assisted Living Facilities in Guthrie County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Guthrie County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Guthrie County, IA area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Stuart, Iowa, you will likely come across Willows, located at 324 Sw 6th Street in the 50250 zip code area in Guthrie County. Willows provides help to retirees living in Stuart who need aid with showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Willows includes services like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
The New Homestead Care Center is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Guthrie Center, Iowa. It has a total of 64 assisted living apartments. The New Homestead Care Center can be found at 2306 State Street, in the 50115 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Guthrie County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at The New Homestead Care Center include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie room and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 807 East Main Street, inside 50216 zip code area, Panora Assisted Living provides senior assisted living in Panora, IA to senior citizens who reside in Guthrie County. Panora Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 13 Guthrie County residents.
Panora Specialty Care is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 805 East Main Street, 50216 zip code. Up to 91 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Guthrie County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Panora Specialty Care. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
New Homestead provides assisted senior living in Guthrie county, Iowa. It offers a total of 28 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. New Homestead is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any senior citizens living in Guthrie Center, IA and Guthrie County. New Homestead is located at 2306 State St, 50115.
For 55 and over adults who are looking for assisted living in Panora, Iowa, Lakeside Village is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 128 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts studio, around-the-clock security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is S0264. Lakeside Village offers assisted living services not only to Panora older adults, but also to all Guthrie County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Guthrie County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Guthrie County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Guthrie County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Guthrie County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Guthrie County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Guthrie County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007