Assisted Living Facilities in Clarinda, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Clarinda, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Clarinda elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Clarinda, IA directly and in the immediate area of Page County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Clarinda, Iowa, you may find Goldenrod Manor, situated at 225 West Laperla Drive in the 51632 zip code area in Page County. Goldenrod Manor helps senior citizens living in Clarinda who need aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. Goldenrod Manor includes amenities such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Westridge Quality Care & Rehabilitation is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Clarinda, Iowa. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. Westridge Quality Care & Rehabilitation can be found at 600 Manor Drive, in the 51632 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Page County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, walking, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Westridge Quality Care & Rehabilitation include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, large dining room, movie room and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 1020 West State Street, inside 51632 zip code area, Terrace View Residential provides assisted senior living in Clarinda, IA to 55 and over adults who reside in Page County. Terrace View Residential accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 15 Page County residents.
Eiler Place is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 920 W Garfield, 51632 zip code. Up to 71 older adults who want a personal care home in Page County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Eiler Place. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
2 More Facilities in Page County, IA
Elm Heights Care Center provides senior living in Page county, Iowa. It offers a total of 50 private studio and one-bedroom suites for seniors. Elm Heights Care Center is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any 55 and older adults living in Shenandoah, IA and Page County. Elm Heights Care Center is situated at 1203 South Elm Street, 51601.
For seniors who are looking for assisted living in Shenandoah, Iowa, Garden View Care Center is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 90 assisted living apartments and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, around-the-clock security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 2988. Garden View Care Center offers assisted living services not just to Shenandoah senior citizens, but also to all Page County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Clarinda area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Clarinda senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Clarinda blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Page County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Clarinda, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Clarinda, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in McGregor, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington, IA
- Assisted Living in Cresco, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarence, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Britt, IA
- Assisted Living in Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Odebolt, IA
- Assisted Living in Dunlap, IA
- Assisted Living in Perry, IA
- Assisted Living in Milford, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lyon County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mitchell County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cass County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Page County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007