Assisted Living Facilities in Carroll County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Carroll County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Carroll County, IA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Carroll, Iowa, you will likely come across Regency Park Nursing And Rehabilitation Center Of Carroll, situated at 500 East Valley Drive in the 51401 zip code area in Carroll County. Regency Park Nursing And Rehabilitation Center Of Carroll helps 55 and older adults living in Carroll who need help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Regency Park Nursing And Rehabilitation Center Of Carroll includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Sunnybrook Of Carroll is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Carroll, Iowa. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. Sunnybrook Of Carroll can be found at 1214 East 18th Street, in the 51401 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Carroll County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, moving within the facility, styling their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Sunnybrook Of Carroll include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts room and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 1024 E. 12th Street, inside 51401 zip code area, Swan Place provides assisted senior living in Carroll, IA to seniors who live in Carroll County. Swan Place accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 83 Carroll County residents.
Parkview Assisted Living is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 210 Park Street, 50058 zip code. Up to 24 seniors who need a personal care home in Carroll County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Parkview Assisted Living. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Char-mac Of Manning provides assisted living in Carroll county, Iowa. It offers a total of 42 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55+ adults. Char-mac Of Manning is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene to any retirees living in Manning, IA and Carroll County. Char-mac Of Manning is located at 203 11th Street, 51455.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Coon Rapids, Iowa, Thomas Rest Haven is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 57 assisted living apartments and provides services such as creative arts and crafts, around-the-clock security system and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 01225. Thomas Rest Haven offers assisted living services not just to Coon Rapids older adults, but also to all Carroll County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Accura Healthcare Of Carroll, an assisted living facility in Carroll, Iowa located at 2241 North West Street, 51401 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, complimentary laundry services and multiple social activities every day. Accura Healthcare Of Carroll provides assisted living in Carroll County to a maximum of 110 older adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Carroll County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Carroll County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Carroll County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Carroll County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Carroll County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Carroll County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007