Assisted Living Facilities in Mason City, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Mason City, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Mason City elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Mason City, IA directly and in the immediate area of Cerro Gordo County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Mason City, Iowa, you may come across North Iowa Transition Center, situated at 408 First Street Nw in the 50401 zip code area in Cerro Gordo County. North Iowa Transition Center assists 55+ adults living in Mason City who need help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. North Iowa Transition Center includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a community kitchen.
Country Meadow Place is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Mason City, Iowa. It has a total of 49 assisted living units. Country Meadow Place can be found at 17396 Kingbird Ave, in the 50401 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Cerro Gordo County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, functional mobility, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Country Meadow Place include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, communal dining area, creative arts and crafts and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 1037 19th Street Sw, inside 50401 zip code area, Ioof Home And Community Therapy Center provides assisted living in Mason City, IA to 55 and over adults who reside in Cerro Gordo County. Ioof Home And Community Therapy Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 88 Cerro Gordo County residents.
Cornerstone Assisted Living is a pet friendly senior living community located at 302 2nd Street Ne, 50401 zip code. Up to 90 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Cerro Gordo County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Cornerstone Assisted Living. This community has an affordable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Heritage Care & Rehabiltation Center provides senior living in Cerro Gordo county, Iowa. It offers a total of 87 private studio and one-bedroom suites for seniors. Heritage Care & Rehabiltation Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and older adults living in Mason City, IA and Cerro Gordo County. Heritage Care & Rehabiltation Center is situated at 501 South Kentucky Avenue, 50401.
For older adults who are searching for assisted living in Mason City, Iowa, Kentucky Ridge Neighborhood Assisted Living is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 120 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, on-site security 24/7 and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is S0153. Kentucky Ridge Neighborhood Assisted Living provides assisted living services not only to Mason City residents, but also to all Cerro Gordo County seniors.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Homestead Assisted Living, an assisted living community in Mason City, Iowa located at 2501 W. State Street, 50401 zip code area. It includes amenities such as comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and multiple social activities every day. Homestead Assisted Living offers assisted living in Cerro Gordo County to a maximum of 70 retirees.
3 More Facilities in Cerro Gordo County, IA
Apple Valley Assisted Living provides assisted living in Cerro Gordo County to up to 98 55 and older adults at a time. Apple Valley Assisted Living is situated at 405 27th Avenue South in the 50428 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides services such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, on-site salon and barbershop and 3 meals and snacks.
Courtyard Assisted Living, located at 401 W. 10th Avenue North, Clear Lake, Iowa, 50428 provides assisted living for 55 and older adults residing in Cerro Gordo County and surrounding areas. Courtyard Assisted Living has a total capacity of 18 assisted living apartments. A few of its amenities include medication coordination, shared and private transportation and health and fitness activities on a daily basis.
Oakwood Care Center is an assisted living facility in Clear Lake, Iowa, providing care and housing to 55 and over adults who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. If you are looking for assisted living in Cerro Gordo County with trained staff members always ready to help, do not overlook Oakwood Care Center. Its maximum accommodation capacity is 90 assisted living apartments.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Mason City, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Mason City area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Mason City senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Mason City blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Cerro Gordo County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Mason City, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Mason City, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Nora Springs, IA
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Tipton, IA
- Assisted Living in Pocahontas, IA
- Assisted Living in Carlisle, IA
- Assisted Living in Forest City, IA
- Assisted Living in Harlan, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk, IA
- Assisted Living in West Union, IA
- Assisted Living in Pella, IA
- Assisted Living in Aplington, IA
- Assisted Living in Estherville, IA
- Assisted Living in Columbus Junction, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Bloomfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Humboldt County, IA
- Assisted Living in Bremer County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mills County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pocahontas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007