Assisted Living Facilities in Hardin County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hardin County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hardin County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living care in Eldora, Iowa, you may find Estabrook Lodge Assisted Living, located at 2302 Rick Collins Way in the 50627 zip code area in Hardin County. Estabrook Lodge Assisted Living helps older adults living in Eldora who are searching for assistance with showering, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Estabrook Lodge Assisted Living includes services such as: private apartments, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Grand Jivante is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Ackley, Iowa. It has a total of 18 assisted living apartments. Grand Jivante can be found at 1008 Second Avenue, in the 50601 zip code area. It helps retired adults living in Hardin County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Grand Jivante include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, community dining room, movie theater room and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 1121 Fremont Street, inside 50126 zip code area, Ashbrook Assisted Living provides assisted living in Iowa Falls, IA to 55+ adults who reside in Hardin County. Ashbrook Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 82 Hardin County residents.
Valley View Specialty Care is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 2313 15th Avenue, 50627 zip code. Up to 72 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Hardin County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Valley View Specialty Care. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Heritage Care Center provides senior living in Hardin county, Iowa. It offers a total of 66 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Heritage Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any elderly adults living in Iowa Falls, IA and Hardin County. Heritage Care Center is located at 2320 Washington Avenue, 50126.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Eldora, Iowa, Eldora Specialty Care is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 40 assisted living apartments and includes services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 2392. Eldora Specialty Care provides assisted living services not only to Eldora residents, but also to all Hardin County seniors.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Scenic Manor, an assisted living community in Iowa Falls, Iowa located at 1409 N. Fremont, 50126 zip code area. Scenic Manor provides assisted living in Hardin County to a maximum of 82 seniors.
Grand Ji Vante - Nursing Care provides assisted living care in Hardin County to up to 70 older adults at a time. Grand Ji Vante - Nursing Care is located at 502 Butler Street in the 50601 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides services like apartment upkeep and maintenance services, on-site hair salon and grooming services and 3 meals and snacks.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hardin County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hardin County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hardin County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hardin County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hardin County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Hardin County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007