Assisted Living Facilities in Marion County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Marion County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Marion County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living in Knoxville, Iowa, you may come across West Ridge Specialty Care, situated at 1904 West Howard Street in the 50138 zip code area in Marion County. West Ridge Specialty Care helps retirees living in Knoxville who are searching for assistance with bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet. West Ridge Specialty Care includes services such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Friesland Assisted Living And Zeeland Memory Support is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Pella, Iowa. It has a total of 72 assisted living units. Friesland Assisted Living And Zeeland Memory Support can be found at 1742 Main Street, in the 50219 zip code area. It provides assistance to elderly adults living in Marion County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Friesland Assisted Living And Zeeland Memory Support include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large dining room, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 908 South Park Lane, inside 50138 zip code area, Homestead Of Knoxville offers assisted senior living in Knoxville, IA to elderly adults who live in Marion County. Homestead Of Knoxville accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 122 Marion County residents.
Knoxville Residential is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 205 North Iowa Street, 50138 zip code. Up to 29 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Marion County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Knoxville Residential. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Homestead Of Knoxville Memory Care Center provides assisted living in Marion county, Iowa. It offers a total of 24 private studio and one-bedroom suites for seniors. Homestead Of Knoxville Memory Care Center is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Knoxville, IA and Marion County. Homestead Of Knoxville Memory Care Center is situated at 711 South Willetts Drive, 50138.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Knoxville, Iowa, Accura Healthcare Of Knoxville is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 70 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, on-site security 24/7 and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 077169. Accura Healthcare Of Knoxville offers assisted living services not just to Knoxville senior citizens, but also to all Marion County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Vriendschap Village Assisted Living Place, an assisted living community in Pella, Iowa located at 2604 Fifield Road, 50219 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, personal laundry services and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Vriendschap Village Assisted Living Place provides assisted living in Marion County to a maximum of 82 older adults.
Jefferson Place provides assisted living care in Marion County to up to 36 older adults at a time. Jefferson Place is situated at 413 Jefferson Street in the 50219 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers services like interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, barbershop and salon services and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Marion County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Marion County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Marion County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Marion County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Marion County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Marion County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007