Assisted Living Facilities in Cherokee, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Cherokee, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Cherokee elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Cherokee, IA directly and in the immediate area of Cherokee County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Cherokee, Iowa, you will likely come across Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare, located at 725 North Second Street in the 51012 zip code area in Cherokee County. Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare helps older adults living in Cherokee who are searching for assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Careage Hills Rehabilitation And Healthcare includes services like: private apartments, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Cherokee, Iowa. It has a total of 24 assisted living units. Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee can be found at 921 Riverview Drive, in the 51012 zip code area. It assists 55 and older adults living in Cherokee County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some amenities you can find at Accura Healthcare Of Cherokee include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, large dining room, creative arts and crafts and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 1011 North Roosevelt Avenue, inside 51012 zip code area, Cherokee Specialty Care provides assisted senior living in Cherokee, IA to older adults who reside in Cherokee County. Cherokee Specialty Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 62 Cherokee County residents.
Gardens @ Cherokee is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 1610 Highway 3, 51012 zip code. Up to 68 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Cherokee County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Gardens @ Cherokee. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, help with moving to the facility and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
1 More Facilities in Cherokee County, IA
Heartland Care Center provides senior living in Cherokee county, Iowa. It offers a total of 21 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for 55 and older adults. Heartland Care Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any 55 and over adults living in Marcus, IA and Cherokee County. Heartland Care Center is located at 604 E. Fenton, 51035.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Cherokee, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Cherokee area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Cherokee senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Cherokee blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Cherokee County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Cherokee, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Cherokee, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Bancroft, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarence, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Nora Springs, IA
- Assisted Living in Rock Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Denison, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Story City, IA
- Assisted Living in Lamoni, IA
- Assisted Living in Primghar, IA
- Assisted Living in Creston, IA
- Assisted Living in Spirit Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Battle Creek, IA
- Assisted Living in Lake Mills, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Worth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007