Assisted Living Facilities in Mills County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Mills County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Mills County, IA area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Glenwood, Iowa, you will likely find On With Life At Glenwood, situated at 714 Lacey Street, Suite 100 in the 51534 zip code area in Mills County. On With Life At Glenwood helps elderly adults living in Glenwood who need help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet. On With Life At Glenwood includes services like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Linnwood Estates is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Glenwood, Iowa. It has a total of 50 assisted living apartments. Linnwood Estates can be found at 700 North Linn Street, in the 51534 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Mills County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Linnwood Estates include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 302 Sixth Street, inside 51534 zip code area, Glen Haven Home provides assisted living in Glenwood, IA to 55 and older adults who live in Mills County. Glen Haven Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 75 Mills County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Mills County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Mills County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Mills County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Mills County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Mills County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Mills County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Mills County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
More assisted living options in Mills County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Mills County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Mills County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007