Assisted Living Facilities in Buena Vista County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Buena Vista County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Buena Vista County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living services in Storm Lake, Iowa, you may find Otsego Place, located at 520 Otsego Street in the 50588 zip code area in Buena Vista County. Otsego Place provides help to 55 and over adults living in Storm Lake who require help with showering, dressing, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Otsego Place includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Methodist Manor Retirement Community is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Storm Lake, Iowa. It has a total of 93 assisted living units. Methodist Manor Retirement Community can be found at 1206 West Fourth Street, in the 50588 zip code area. It helps elderly adults living in Buena Vista County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Methodist Manor Retirement Community include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 705 W 7th St, inside 51002 zip code area, Welcov Assisted Living At Alta offers assisted living in Alta, IA to seniors who reside in Buena Vista County. Welcov Assisted Living At Alta accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness room. It can accommodate up to 62 Buena Vista County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Buena Vista County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Buena Vista County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Buena Vista County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Buena Vista County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Buena Vista County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Buena Vista County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Buena Vista County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007