Assisted Living Facilities in Buena Vista County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Buena Vista County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Buena Vista County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living services in Storm Lake, Iowa, you may come across Otsego Place, located at 520 Otsego Street in the 50588 zip code area in Buena Vista County. Otsego Place assists senior citizens living in Storm Lake who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, transferring, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Otsego Place includes services like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Welcov Assisted Living At Alta is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Alta, Iowa. It has a total of 62 assisted living units. Welcov Assisted Living At Alta can be found at 705 W 7th St, in the 51002 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Buena Vista County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Welcov Assisted Living At Alta include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie theater room and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 1206 West Fourth Street, inside 50588 zip code area, Methodist Manor Retirement Community provides senior assisted living in Storm Lake, IA to retirees who reside in Buena Vista County. Methodist Manor Retirement Community accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 93 Buena Vista County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Buena Vista County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Buena Vista County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Buena Vista County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Buena Vista County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Buena Vista County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Buena Vista County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Buena Vista County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007