Assisted Living Facilities in Vinton, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Vinton, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Vinton elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Vinton, IA directly and in the immediate area of Benton County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Vinton, Iowa, you may find Lutheran Home Apts, situated at 1413 2nd Ave in the 52349 zip code area in Benton County. Lutheran Home Apts provides assistance to elderly adults living in Vinton who need assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Lutheran Home Apts includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Cedar Valley Ranch is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Vinton, Iowa. It has a total of 48 assisted living units. Cedar Valley Ranch can be found at 2591 61st Street Lane, in the 52349 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Benton County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, walking, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Some features you can find at Cedar Valley Ranch include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large dining room, movie room and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 1301 Second Avenue, inside 52349 zip code area, The Vinton Lutheran Home offers assisted senior living in Vinton, IA to 55 and older adults who reside in Benton County. The Vinton Lutheran Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 61 Benton County residents.
Windsor Manor Vinton is a pet friendly senior living facility situated at 1807 West 5th Street, 52349 zip code. Up to 72 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Benton County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Windsor Manor Vinton. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
4 More Facilities in Benton County, IA
Rock Ridge Assisted Living provides senior assisted living in Benton county, Iowa. It offers a total of 24 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Rock Ridge Assisted Living is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any retired adults living in Shellsburg, IA and Benton County. Rock Ridge Assisted Living is located at 400 Canton Street Nw, 52332.
For 55+ adults who are looking for assisted living in Keystone, Iowa, Keystone Nursing Care Center is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. Keystone Nursing Care Center provides assisted living services not just to Keystone older adults, but also to all Benton County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Rock Ridge Residential Care Center, an assisted living facility in Shellsburg, Iowa located at 401 Canton Street Nw, 52332 zip code area. It includes services like monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, complimentary laundry services and daily entertainment. Rock Ridge Residential Care Center offers assisted living in Benton County to a maximum of 30 older adults.
Keystone Senior Suites provides assisted living in Benton County to up to 24 elderly adults at a time. Keystone Senior Suites is located at 251 6th St in the 52249 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it includes services such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, on-site hair salon and grooming services and all-inclusive dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Vinton area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Vinton senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Vinton blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Benton County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Vinton, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Vinton, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Nora Springs, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Burlington, IA
- Assisted Living in Waukon, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarence, IA
- Assisted Living in Coralville, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Onawa, IA
- Assisted Living in Guttenberg, IA
- Assisted Living in Dumont, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Le Mars, IA
- Assisted Living in Allison, IA
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ringgold County, IA
- Assisted Living in Taylor County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lucas County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007