Assisted Living Facilities in Forest City, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Forest City, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Forest City elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Forest City, IA directly and in the immediate area of Winnebago County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Forest City, Iowa, you may find Good Samaritan Society - Forest City, located at 606 South Seventh Street in the 50436 zip code area in Winnebago County. Good Samaritan Society - Forest City provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Forest City who are searching for assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Good Samaritan Society - Forest City includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Forest Plaza Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Forest City, Iowa. It has a total of 80 assisted living units. Forest Plaza Assisted Living can be found at 635 Hwy. 9 East, in the 50436 zip code area. It provides assistance to retirees living in Winnebago County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, functional mobility, styling their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Forest Plaza Assisted Living include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, community dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and expanded visiting hours.
2 More Facilities in Winnebago County, IA
Situated at 406 South 10th Avenue, inside 50450 zip code area, Lake Mills Care Center provides senior assisted living in Lake Mills, IA to elderly adults who reside in Winnebago County. Lake Mills Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 78 Winnebago County residents.
Mills Harbour Independent/assisted Living is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 311 South 10th Avenue E, 50450 zip code. Up to 70 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Winnebago County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Mills Harbour Independent/assisted Living. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Forest City, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Forest City area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Forest City senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Forest City blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Winnebago County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Forest City, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Forest City, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Estherville, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Davenport, IA
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IA
- Assisted Living in Manchester, IA
- Assisted Living in Denison, IA
- Assisted Living in Coralville, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Pleasant, IA
- Assisted Living in Cascade, IA
- Assisted Living in Wilton, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarksville, IA
- Assisted Living in Tipton, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarence, IA
- Assisted Living in Ankeny, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IA
- Assisted Living in Page County, IA
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winneshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, IA
- Assisted Living in Bremer County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Delaware County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
Additional assisted living options in Forest City:
If your loved one lives in Forest City and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Forest City, IA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007