Assisted Living Facilities in Marshall County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Marshall County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Marshall County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living care in Marshalltown, Iowa, you will likely find Bickford Cottage Marshalltown, situated at 101 Newcastle Rd in the 50158 zip code area in Marshall County. Bickford Cottage Marshalltown helps 55+ adults living in Marshalltown who need help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Bickford Cottage Marshalltown includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a shared kitchen.
Southridge Specialty Care is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Marshalltown, Iowa. It has a total of 82 assisted living units. Southridge Specialty Care can be found at 309 West Merle Hibbs Blvd. , in the 50158 zip code area. It provides assistance to senior citizens living in Marshall County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, walking, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Southridge Specialty Care include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts room and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 2907 S 6th St, inside 50158 zip code area, Glenwood Place offers senior assisted living in Marshalltown, IA to older adults who reside in Marshall County. Glenwood Place accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 140 Marshall County residents.
Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 2401 South Second Street, 50158 zip code. Up to 110 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Marshall County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Accura Healthcare Of Marshalltown. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Grandview Heights provides assisted living in Marshall county, Iowa. It offers a total of 109 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Grandview Heights is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, getting dressed, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any seniors living in Marshalltown, IA and Marshall County. Grandview Heights is located at 910 East Olive Street, 50158.
For older adults who are searching for assisted living in Marshalltown, Iowa, Iowa Veterans Home is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 113 assisted living units and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and regular doctor check-ups. Its official license number is 640108. Iowa Veterans Home provides assisted living services not only to Marshalltown residents, but also to all Marshall County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Marshall County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Marshall County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Marshall County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Marshall County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Marshall County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Marshall County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007