Assisted Living Facilities in Orange City, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Orange City, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Orange City elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Orange City, IA directly and in the immediate area of Sioux County.
While looking for assisted living services in Orange City, Iowa, you will likely come across Prairie Ridge Care Center, located at 1005 7th Street Ne in the 51041 zip code area in Sioux County. Prairie Ridge Care Center provides help to older adults living in Orange City who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Prairie Ridge Care Center includes amenities such as: private apartments, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Landsmeer Ridge Retirement Community is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Orange City, Iowa. It has a total of 44 assisted living units. Landsmeer Ridge Retirement Community can be found at 1007 7th Street, Ne, in the 51041 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Sioux County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, moving within the facility, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Landsmeer Ridge Retirement Community include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, communal dining area, movie nights and accommodating visiting hours.
9 More Facilities in Sioux County, IA
Situated at 309 Railroad Street, inside 51239 zip code area, Pleasant Acres Care Center provides assisted senior living in Hull, IA to 55 and over adults who reside in Sioux County. Pleasant Acres Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 60 Sioux County residents.
Mica Hill Estates is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 2121 Ave L, 51023 zip code. Up to 28 seniors who need a personal care home in Sioux County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Mica Hill Estates. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation services and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Kosgrove Estates provides assisted living in Sioux county, Iowa. It offers a total of 20 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Kosgrove Estates is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in Sioux Center, IA and Sioux County. Kosgrove Estates is located at 4155 Us 75, 51250.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Sioux Center, Iowa, Franken Manor is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 60 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is S0076. Franken Manor provides assisted living services not just to Sioux Center older adults, but also to all Sioux County residents.
If your loved one needs aid with daily living, you should consider Oakhill Assisted Living Home, an assisted living facility in Hawarden, Iowa located at 1126 Oak Hill Drive, 51023 zip code area. It includes services like monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, personal laundry services and daily social activities. Oakhill Assisted Living Home provides assisted living in Sioux County to a maximum of 12 older adults.
Sioux Center Health Royale Meadows provides assisted living care in Sioux County to up to 69 55 and older adults at a time. Sioux Center Health Royale Meadows is located at 1400 7th Avenue Se in the 51250 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it includes amenities such as fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site hair salon and grooming services and restaurant-style dining options.
Aspen Heights Assisted Living, located at 1410 Aspen Street, Hull, Iowa, 51239 provides assisted living for 55 and over adults residing in Sioux County and nearby areas. Aspen Heights Assisted Living has a total capacity of 48 assisted living residences. A few of its services include medication management, transportation services and fitness and exercise programs.
Crown Pointe is an assisted living facility in Sioux Center, Iowa, providing care and services to 55+ adults who require help with bathing, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Sioux County with trained caregivers always available, do not overlook Crown Pointe. It has a total capacity of 44 assisted living apartments.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Hawarden, Iowa, you will likely find Hillcrest Health Care Center, situated at 2121 Avenue L in the 51023 zip code area in Sioux County. Hillcrest Health Care Center assists retirees living in Hawarden who require aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Hillcrest Health Care Center includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Orange City, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Orange City area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Orange City senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Orange City blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Sioux County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Orange City, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Orange City, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Ackley, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Shellsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Centerville, IA
- Assisted Living in Sheldon, IA
- Assisted Living in Dumont, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa City, IA
- Assisted Living in Coon Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Williamsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Edgewood, IA
- Assisted Living in Creston, IA
- Assisted Living in Madrid, IA
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Lake Mills, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ringgold County, IA
- Assisted Living in Allamakee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Chickasaw County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dickinson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Taylor County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007