Assisted Living Facilities in Grinnell, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Grinnell, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Grinnell elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Grinnell, IA directly and in the immediate area of Poweshiek County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Grinnell, Iowa, you will likely find Tru Rehab Of Grinnell, situated at 415 6th Avenue West in the 50112 zip code area in Poweshiek County. Tru Rehab Of Grinnell provides help to 55+ adults living in Grinnell who need help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Tru Rehab Of Grinnell includes services such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a community cooking section.
Windsor Manor Grinnell is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Grinnell, Iowa. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. Windsor Manor Grinnell can be found at 229 Pearl Street, in the 50112 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Poweshiek County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Windsor Manor Grinnell include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie nights and flexible visiting hours.
Situated at 927 1st Ave, inside 50112 zip code area, Mayflower Home - Assisted Living provides senior assisted living in Grinnell, IA to retirees who live in Poweshiek County. Mayflower Home - Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 17 Poweshiek County residents.
Mayflower Home is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 616 Broad Street, 50112 zip code. Up to 60 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Poweshiek County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Mayflower Home. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
St Francis Manor provides senior living in Poweshiek county, Iowa. It offers a total of 78 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. St Francis Manor is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom to any 55+ adults living in Grinnell, IA and Poweshiek County. St Francis Manor is located at 2021 Fourth Avenue, 50112.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Grinnell, Iowa, Mayflower Retirement Community is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 23 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts room, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 0893347. Mayflower Retirement Community offers assisted living services not just to Grinnell residents, but also to all Poweshiek County residents.
2 More Facilities in Poweshiek County, IA
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Montezuma Specialty Care, an assisted living facility in Montezuma, Iowa located at 316 Meadow Lane Drive, 50171 zip code area. Montezuma Specialty Care offers assisted living in Poweshiek County to a maximum of 41 senior citizens.
Diamond Life Health Care provides assisted living in Poweshiek County to up to 50 55 and over adults at a time. Diamond Life Health Care is located at 4912 Barnes City Road in the 50171 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes amenities such as apartment upkeep and maintenance services, grooming and beauty services and gourmet dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Grinnell area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Grinnell senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Grinnell blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Poweshiek County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Grinnell, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Grinnell, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Cedar Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Britt, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmetsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Indianola, IA
- Assisted Living in Pomeroy, IA
- Assisted Living in Montezuma, IA
- Assisted Living in Manly, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Waterloo, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida Grove, IA
- Assisted Living in Le Mars, IA
- Assisted Living in Bloomfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Mediapolis, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mills County, IA
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pocahontas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
Additional assisted living options in Grinnell:
If your loved one lives in Grinnell and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Grinnell, IA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007