Assisted Living Facilities in Grinnell, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Grinnell, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Grinnell elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Grinnell, IA directly and in the immediate area of Poweshiek County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Grinnell, Iowa, you may come across Mayflower Retirement Community, situated at 616 Broad Street in the 50112 zip code area in Poweshiek County. Mayflower Retirement Community helps older adults living in Grinnell who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Mayflower Retirement Community includes services like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Mayflower Home is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Grinnell, Iowa. It has a total of 60 assisted living apartments. Mayflower Home can be found at 616 Broad Street, in the 50112 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Poweshiek County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, transferring, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Mayflower Home include a dietary menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, communal dining area, creative arts and crafts and welcoming visiting hours.
Located at 415 6th Avenue West, inside 50112 zip code area, Tru Rehab Of Grinnell offers assisted senior living in Grinnell, IA to retirees who reside in Poweshiek County. Tru Rehab Of Grinnell accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 60 Poweshiek County residents.
Windsor Manor Grinnell is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 229 Pearl Street, 50112 zip code. Up to 70 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Poweshiek County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Windsor Manor Grinnell. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
St Francis Manor provides assisted senior living in Poweshiek county, Iowa. It offers a total of 78 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. St Francis Manor is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any senior citizens living in Grinnell, IA and Poweshiek County. St Francis Manor is situated at 2021 Fourth Avenue, 50112.
For senior citizens who are looking for assisted living in Grinnell, Iowa, Mayflower Home - Assisted Living is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 17 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts room, 24/7 security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is S0071. Mayflower Home - Assisted Living offers assisted living services not only to Grinnell senior citizens, but also to all Poweshiek County residents.
2 More Facilities in Poweshiek County, IA
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Diamond Life Health Care, an assisted living facility in Montezuma, Iowa located at 4912 Barnes City Road, 50171 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, help with laundry and multiple social activities every day. Diamond Life Health Care provides assisted living in Poweshiek County to a maximum of 50 retired adults.
Montezuma Specialty Care provides senior assisted living in Poweshiek County to up to 41 older adults at a time. Montezuma Specialty Care is located at 316 Meadow Lane Drive in the 50171 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers services such as fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, barbershop and salon services and restaurant-style dining options.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Grinnell, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Grinnell area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Grinnell senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Grinnell blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Poweshiek County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Grinnell, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Grinnell, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Cascade, IA
- Assisted Living in Storm Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Milford, IA
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Montezuma, IA
- Assisted Living in Humboldt, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion, IA
- Assisted Living in Manchester, IA
- Assisted Living in Aplington, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Primghar, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Vernon, IA
- Assisted Living in Holstein, IA
- Assisted Living in Coralville, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida Grove, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sac County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Van Buren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lucas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Davis County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IA
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cherokee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007