Assisted Living Facilities in Poweshiek County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Poweshiek County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Poweshiek County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living in Montezuma, Iowa, you may find Diamond Life Health Care, situated at 4912 Barnes City Road in the 50171 zip code area in Poweshiek County. Diamond Life Health Care assists senior citizens living in Montezuma who need aid with bathing and showering, dressing, transferring, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Diamond Life Health Care includes services like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a communal kitchen area.
St Francis Manor is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Grinnell, Iowa. It has a total of 78 assisted living apartments. St Francis Manor can be found at 2021 Fourth Avenue, in the 50112 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Poweshiek County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at St Francis Manor include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
Situated at 927 1st Ave, inside 50112 zip code area, Mayflower Home - Assisted Living offers assisted senior living in Grinnell, IA to senior citizens who reside in Poweshiek County. Mayflower Home - Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 17 Poweshiek County residents.
Windsor Manor Grinnell is a pet friendly assisted living facility located at 229 Pearl Street, 50112 zip code. Up to 70 elderly adults who want a personal care home in Poweshiek County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Windsor Manor Grinnell. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Tru Rehab Of Grinnell provides assisted senior living in Poweshiek county, Iowa. It offers a total of 60 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Tru Rehab Of Grinnell is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any seniors living in Grinnell, IA and Poweshiek County. Tru Rehab Of Grinnell is situated at 415 6th Avenue West, 50112.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Grinnell, Iowa, Mayflower Home is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 60 assisted living apartments and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 01524. Mayflower Home offers assisted living services not only to Grinnell older adults, but also to all Poweshiek County seniors.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Montezuma Specialty Care, an assisted living community in Montezuma, Iowa located at 316 Meadow Lane Drive, 50171 zip code area. Montezuma Specialty Care provides assisted living in Poweshiek County to a maximum of 41 elderly adults.
Mayflower Retirement Community provides senior assisted living in Poweshiek County to up to 23 seniors at a time. Mayflower Retirement Community is located at 616 Broad Street in the 50112 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes amenities like apartment and community maintenance, on-site hair salon and grooming services and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Poweshiek County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Poweshiek County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Poweshiek County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Poweshiek County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Poweshiek County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Poweshiek County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007