Assisted Living Facilities in Keokuk, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Keokuk, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Keokuk elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Keokuk, IA directly and in the immediate area of Lee County.
While looking for assisted living in Keokuk, Iowa, you will likely come across Lexington Square, situated at 500 Messenger Rd in the 52632 zip code area in Lee County. Lexington Square helps seniors living in Keokuk who are searching for aid with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Lexington Square includes services such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community kitchen.
River Hills Village is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Keokuk, Iowa. It has a total of 64 assisted living units. River Hills Village can be found at 20 Village Circle, in the 52632 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Lee County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at River Hills Village include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts room and trained caregivers always available.
Located at 20 Village Circle, inside 52632 zip code area, River Hills Village provides senior assisted living in Keokuk, IA to retirees who live in Lee County. River Hills Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 84 Lee County residents.
3 More Facilities in Lee County, IA
Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 5025 River Valley Road, 52627 zip code. Up to 70 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Lee County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Sunnybrook Of Fort Madison. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
The Madison provides senior living in Lee county, Iowa. It offers a total of 90 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for elderly adults. The Madison is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any retirees living in Fort Madison, IA and Lee County. The Madison is located at 1702 41st Street, 52627.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Fort Madison, Iowa, Kensington is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 134 assisted living apartments and provides services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is S0092. Kensington offers assisted living services not just to Fort Madison residents, but also to all Lee County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Keokuk, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Keokuk area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Keokuk senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Keokuk blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Lee County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Keokuk, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Keokuk, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Lake Mills, IA
- Assisted Living in Oskaloosa, IA
- Assisted Living in Osceola, IA
- Assisted Living in West Liberty, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Carlisle, IA
- Assisted Living in Spencer, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Clear Lake, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in Manly, IA
- Assisted Living in Grimes, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jones County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Washington County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Davis County, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007