Assisted Living Facilities in Montezuma, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Montezuma, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Montezuma elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Montezuma, IA directly and in the immediate area of Poweshiek County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Montezuma, Iowa, you may find Montezuma Specialty Care, located at 316 Meadow Lane Drive in the 50171 zip code area in Poweshiek County. Montezuma Specialty Care helps older adults living in Montezuma who are searching for assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom. Montezuma Specialty Care includes services such as: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Diamond Life Health Care is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Montezuma, Iowa. It has a total of 50 assisted living apartments. Diamond Life Health Care can be found at 4912 Barnes City Road, in the 50171 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Poweshiek County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, walking, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Diamond Life Health Care include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts room and trained staff available 24/7.
6 More Facilities in Poweshiek County, IA
Located at 616 Broad Street, inside 50112 zip code area, Mayflower Retirement Community provides assisted living in Grinnell, IA to older adults who reside in Poweshiek County. Mayflower Retirement Community accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 23 Poweshiek County residents.
Mayflower Home - Assisted Living is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 927 1st Ave, 50112 zip code. Up to 17 55+ adults who need a personal care home in Poweshiek County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Mayflower Home - Assisted Living. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Tru Rehab Of Grinnell provides senior assisted living in Poweshiek county, Iowa. It offers a total of 60 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Tru Rehab Of Grinnell is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any 55+ adults living in Grinnell, IA and Poweshiek County. Tru Rehab Of Grinnell is located at 415 6th Avenue West, 50112.
For seniors who are searching for assisted living in Grinnell, Iowa, St Francis Manor is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 78 assisted living apartments and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, 24/7 security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is 1110. St Francis Manor offers assisted living services not only to Grinnell older adults, but also to all Poweshiek County seniors.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Mayflower Home, an assisted living community in Grinnell, Iowa located at 616 Broad Street, 50112 zip code area. It includes amenities like monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, help with laundry and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Mayflower Home provides assisted living in Poweshiek County to a maximum of 60 retirees.
Windsor Manor Grinnell provides assisted living in Poweshiek County to up to 70 older adults at a time. Windsor Manor Grinnell is located at 229 Pearl Street in the 50112 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides amenities such as fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site hair salon and grooming services and restaurant-style dining options.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Montezuma, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Montezuma area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Montezuma senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Montezuma blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Poweshiek County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Montezuma, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Montezuma, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Ottumwa, IA
- Assisted Living in Newton, IA
- Assisted Living in Burlington, IA
- Assisted Living in Hull, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque, IA
- Assisted Living in Bancroft, IA
- Assisted Living in Holstein, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy Center, IA
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Creston, IA
- Assisted Living in Correctionville, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Sergeant Bluff, IA
- Assisted Living in Oakland, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mills County, IA
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IA
- Assisted Living in Franklin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Page County, IA
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007