Assisted Living Facilities in Palo Alto County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Palo Alto County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Palo Alto County, IA area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Emmetsburg, Iowa, you may come across Emerald Oaks, situated at 2603 17th Street in the 50536 zip code area in Palo Alto County. Emerald Oaks helps older adults living in Emmetsburg who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and toilet hygiene. Emerald Oaks includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a community kitchen.
Emmetsburg Care Center is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Emmetsburg, Iowa. It has a total of 50 assisted living units. Emmetsburg Care Center can be found at 2405 21st Street, in the 50536 zip code area. It provides help to elderly adults living in Palo Alto County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. A few of the amenities you can find at Emmetsburg Care Center include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, communal dining area, movie theater room and trained staff available 24/7.
Situated at 301 4th Street Nw, inside 50597 zip code area, Prairie Creek Assisted Living offers assisted senior living in West Bend, IA to 55+ adults who reside in Palo Alto County. Prairie Creek Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 32 Palo Alto County residents.
Lakeside Assisted Living is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 401 North Lawler Street, 50536 zip code. Up to 24 older adults who need a personal care home in Palo Alto County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Lakeside Assisted Living. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Lakeside Lutheran Home provides senior living in Palo Alto county, Iowa. It offers a total of 60 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Lakeside Lutheran Home is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, walking, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any older adults living in Emmetsburg, IA and Palo Alto County. Lakeside Lutheran Home is situated at 301 North Lawler Street, 50536.
For older adults who are searching for assisted living in Ruthven, Iowa, Ruthven Community Care Center is a great luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 30 assisted living apartments and includes services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is S0147. Ruthven Community Care Center offers assisted living services not just to Ruthven senior citizens, but also to all Palo Alto County seniors.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Kathleens Residential Care, an assisted living community in Emmetsburg, Iowa located at 1505 East Fifth Street, 50536 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, weekly laundry service and busy calendar of educational and social activities. Kathleens Residential Care provides assisted living in Palo Alto County to a maximum of 15 senior citizens.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Palo Alto County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Palo Alto County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Palo Alto County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Palo Alto County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Palo Alto County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Palo Alto County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007