Assisted Living Facilities in Aplington, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Aplington, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Aplington elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Aplington, IA directly and in the immediate area of Butler County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Aplington, Iowa, you may find Maple Manor Village, located at 345 Parriott Street in the 50604 zip code area in Butler County. Maple Manor Village assists 55 and older adults living in Aplington who are searching for assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Maple Manor Village includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Maple Manor Village is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Aplington, Iowa. It has a total of 36 assisted living units. Maple Manor Village can be found at 343 Parriott, in the 50604 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Butler County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, styling their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the amenities you can find at Maple Manor Village include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, community dining room, creative arts and crafts and trained staff members always ready to help.
8 More Facilities in Butler County, IA
Located at 900 Seventh Street West, inside 50602 zip code area, Rehabilitation Center Of Allison provides assisted living in Allison, IA to 55+ adults who reside in Butler County. Rehabilitation Center Of Allison accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 60 Butler County residents.
Westside Assisted Living Suites is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 110 Ely Street, 50619 zip code. Up to 24 seniors who need a personal care home in Butler County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Westside Assisted Living Suites. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary menu available, relocation services and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Elm Springs Assisted Living Apts provides assisted living in Butler county, Iowa. It offers a total of 36 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for senior citizens. Elm Springs Assisted Living Apts is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any retirees living in Allison, IA and Butler County. Elm Springs Assisted Living Apts is located at 900 Seventh Street West, 50602.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Parkersburg, Iowa, Parker Place Retirement is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 74 assisted living apartments and includes services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is S0300. Parker Place Retirement provides assisted living services not only to Parkersburg older adults, but also to all Butler County residents.
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Dumont Wellness Center, an assisted living facility in Dumont, Iowa located at 921 Third Street, 50625 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, help with laundry and full calendar of social and recreational activities. Dumont Wellness Center offers assisted living in Butler County to a maximum of 38 retired adults.
Meadows Assisted Living provides assisted living care in Butler County to up to 60 retired adults at a time. Meadows Assisted Living is located at 528 N Kelly St in the 50670 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it includes services such as maintenance of apartment units and community grounds, grooming and beauty services and restaurant-style dining options.
Dutchman's Oaks Assisted Living, located at 921 3rd St. P. o. Box 347, Dumont, Iowa, 50625 provides assisted living for 55+ adults residing in Butler County and nearby areas. Dutchman's Oaks Assisted Living has a maximum capacity of 12 assisted living units. Some of its services include help with managing medication, transportation and daily physical fitness activities.
Clarksville Skilled Nursing And Rehabilitation Center is an assisted living facility in Clarksville, Iowa, providing care and housing to retired adults who require assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. If you are searching for assisted living in Butler County with highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day, do not overlook Clarksville Skilled Nursing And Rehabilitation Center. It has a total capacity of 42 assisted living apartments.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Aplington, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Aplington area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Aplington senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Aplington blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Butler County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Aplington, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Aplington, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Panora, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarksville, IA
- Assisted Living in Chariton, IA
- Assisted Living in Bettendorf, IA
- Assisted Living in Manchester, IA
- Assisted Living in Rock Rapids, IA
- Assisted Living in Waukee, IA
- Assisted Living in Britt, IA
- Assisted Living in Afton, IA
- Assisted Living in Dumont, IA
- Assisted Living in Guttenberg, IA
- Assisted Living in Ames, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Ayr, IA
- Assisted Living in West Liberty, IA
- Assisted Living in Mount Vernon, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lyon County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Crawford County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IA
- Assisted Living in Page County, IA
- Assisted Living in Plymouth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Worth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007