Assisted Living Facilities in Nora Springs, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Nora Springs, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Nora Springs elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Nora Springs, IA directly and in the immediate area of Floyd County.
While looking for assisted senior living in Nora Springs, Iowa, you may find Nora Springs Care Center, situated at 907 West Congress in the 50458 zip code area in Floyd County. Nora Springs Care Center assists 55 and older adults living in Nora Springs who need help with showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Nora Springs Care Center includes services such as: private apartments, emergency buttons and a common use kitchen.
Summit Heights is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Nora Springs, Iowa. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. Summit Heights can be found at 8 S Summit Ave, in the 50458 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Floyd County with ADLs such as taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Summit Heights include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie room and accommodating visiting hours.
4 More Facilities in Floyd County, IA
Located at 209 Park Drive, inside 50616 zip code area, Riverside Senior Living provides assisted living in Charles City, IA to 55+ adults who reside in Floyd County. Riverside Senior Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 40 Floyd County residents.
Chautauqua Guest Home #2 is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 602 11th Street, 50616 zip code. Up to 53 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Floyd County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Chautauqua Guest Home #2. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Chautauqua Guest Home #3 provides senior assisted living in Floyd county, Iowa. It offers a total of 65 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Chautauqua Guest Home #3 is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, getting dressed, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any retirees living in Charles City, IA and Floyd County. Chautauqua Guest Home #3 is located at 302 Ninth Street, 50616.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Charles City, Iowa, Apple Valley Assisted Living Charles City is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 42 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts studio, 24-hour security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is S0083. Apple Valley Assisted Living Charles City offers assisted living services not just to Charles City residents, but also to all Floyd County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Nora Springs, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Nora Springs area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Nora Springs senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Nora Springs blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Floyd County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Nora Springs, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Nora Springs, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Elkader, IA
- Assisted Living in Wilton, IA
- Assisted Living in Holstein, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Elma, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster City, IA
- Assisted Living in Denison, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Carlisle, IA
- Assisted Living in Knoxville, IA
- Assisted Living in Bellevue, IA
- Assisted Living in Mediapolis, IA
- Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Altoona, IA
- Assisted Living in Wapello County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
- Assisted Living in Bremer County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IA
- Assisted Living in Humboldt County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hamilton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Kossuth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Appanoose County, IA
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007