Assisted Living Facilities in Nora Springs, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Nora Springs, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Nora Springs elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Nora Springs, IA directly and in the immediate area of Floyd County.
While looking for assisted living services in Nora Springs, Iowa, you may find Nora Springs Care Center, located at 907 West Congress in the 50458 zip code area in Floyd County. Nora Springs Care Center helps elderly adults living in Nora Springs who need assistance with bathing, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Nora Springs Care Center includes services like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Summit Heights is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Nora Springs, Iowa. It has a total of 16 assisted living units. Summit Heights can be found at 8 S Summit Ave, in the 50458 zip code area. It assists retired adults living in Floyd County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Summit Heights include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, large community dining section, movie room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
4 More Facilities in Floyd County, IA
Located at 302 Ninth Street, inside 50616 zip code area, Chautauqua Guest Home #3 offers assisted living in Charles City, IA to elderly adults who reside in Floyd County. Chautauqua Guest Home #3 accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 65 Floyd County residents.
Riverside Senior Living is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 209 Park Drive, 50616 zip code. Up to 40 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Floyd County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Riverside Senior Living. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, relocation assistance and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Apple Valley Assisted Living Charles City provides assisted senior living in Floyd county, Iowa. It offers a total of 42 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55+ adults. Apple Valley Assisted Living Charles City is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, feeding themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any seniors living in Charles City, IA and Floyd County. Apple Valley Assisted Living Charles City is located at 801 Blunt Pkwy #39, 50616.
For senior citizens who are looking for assisted living in Charles City, Iowa, Chautauqua Guest Home #2 is a great luxury residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 53 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, around-the-clock security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 1117. Chautauqua Guest Home #2 offers assisted living services not only to Charles City senior citizens, but also to all Floyd County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Nora Springs, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Nora Springs area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Nora Springs senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Nora Springs blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Floyd County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Nora Springs, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Nora Springs, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Williamsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll, IA
- Assisted Living in Mediapolis, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in Osceola, IA
- Assisted Living in Ackley, IA
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Shellsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Shenandoah, IA
- Assisted Living in Bloomfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Cascade, IA
- Assisted Living in Correctionville, IA
- Assisted Living in New Hampton, IA
- Assisted Living in Carlisle, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, IA
- Assisted Living in Van Buren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Monona County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sac County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Palo Alto County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pocahontas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Iowa County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007