Assisted Living Facilities in Floyd County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Floyd County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Floyd County, IA area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Nora Springs, Iowa, you may find Nora Springs Care Center, situated at 907 West Congress in the 50458 zip code area in Floyd County. Nora Springs Care Center provides assistance to retirees living in Nora Springs who require help with showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Nora Springs Care Center includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Chautauqua Guest Home #3 is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Charles City, Iowa. It has a total of 65 assisted living apartments. Chautauqua Guest Home #3 can be found at 302 Ninth Street, in the 50616 zip code area. It provides help to older adults living in Floyd County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Chautauqua Guest Home #3 include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large dining room, movie nights and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 602 11th Street, inside 50616 zip code area, Chautauqua Guest Home #2 offers senior assisted living in Charles City, IA to senior citizens who reside in Floyd County. Chautauqua Guest Home #2 accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers services that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 53 Floyd County residents.
Apple Valley Assisted Living Charles City is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 801 Blunt Pkwy #39, 50616 zip code. Up to 42 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Floyd County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Apple Valley Assisted Living Charles City. This community has an affordable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Riverside Senior Living provides assisted senior living in Floyd county, Iowa. It offers a total of 40 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Riverside Senior Living is pet friendly and can provide help with showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom to any 55 and older adults living in Charles City, IA and Floyd County. Riverside Senior Living is located at 209 Park Drive, 50616.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Nora Springs, Iowa, Summit Heights is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 16 assisted living apartments and provides services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is S0060. Summit Heights offers assisted living services not just to Nora Springs senior citizens, but also to all Floyd County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Floyd County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Floyd County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Floyd County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Floyd County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Floyd County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Floyd County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cerro Gordo County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007