Assisted Living Facilities in Floyd County, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities in Floyd County, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Floyd County, IA area.
While looking for assisted living services in Nora Springs, Iowa, you may find Nora Springs Care Center, situated at 907 West Congress in the 50458 zip code area in Floyd County. Nora Springs Care Center provides help to older adults living in Nora Springs who are searching for assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Nora Springs Care Center includes services such as: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Chautauqua Guest Home #3 is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Charles City, Iowa. It has a total of 65 assisted living units. Chautauqua Guest Home #3 can be found at 302 Ninth Street, in the 50616 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in Floyd County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, transferring, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Chautauqua Guest Home #3 include a dietary menu for older adults with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts studio and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 209 Park Drive, inside 50616 zip code area, Riverside Senior Living provides assisted senior living in Charles City, IA to retired adults who live in Floyd County. Riverside Senior Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 40 Floyd County residents.
Apple Valley Assisted Living Charles City is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 801 Blunt Pkwy #39, 50616 zip code. Up to 42 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Floyd County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Apple Valley Assisted Living Charles City. This senior care home carries an affordable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Chautauqua Guest Home #2 provides senior living in Floyd county, Iowa. It offers a total of 53 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for older adults. Chautauqua Guest Home #2 is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Charles City, IA and Floyd County. Chautauqua Guest Home #2 is located at 602 11th Street, 50616.
For elderly adults who are looking for assisted living in Nora Springs, Iowa, Summit Heights is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 16 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts room, 24/7 security and monthly doctor visits. Its official license number is S0060. Summit Heights offers assisted living services not only to Nora Springs older adults, but also to all Floyd County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Floyd County area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Floyd County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Floyd County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Floyd County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Floyd County, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Floyd County, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Polk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Blackhawk County, IA
- Assisted Living in Story County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dubuque County, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnson County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Woodbury County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux County, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Dallas County, IA
- Assisted Living in Butler County, IA
More assisted living options in Floyd County, IA:
If your loved one lives in Floyd County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Floyd County, IA which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007