Assisted Living Facilities in Wilton, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Wilton, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Wilton elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Wilton, IA directly and in the immediate area of Muscatine County.
While looking for assisted living services in Wilton, Iowa, you may come across Leland Smith Assisted Living, located at 309 Ovesen Drive in the 52778 zip code area in Muscatine County. Leland Smith Assisted Living helps retirees living in Wilton who require assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Leland Smith Assisted Living includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Wilton Retirement Community is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Wilton, Iowa. It has a total of 34 assisted living units. Wilton Retirement Community can be found at 307 Ovesen Drive, in the 52778 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and older adults living in Muscatine County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. Some features you can find at Wilton Retirement Community include a special menu for retirees with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and expanded visiting hours.
8 More Facilities in Muscatine County, IA
Located at 3515 Diana Queen Drive, inside 52761 zip code area, Sunnybrook Of Muscatine provides assisted living in Muscatine, IA to 55+ adults who live in Muscatine County. Sunnybrook Of Muscatine accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 100 Muscatine County residents.
Valley View Manor Assisted Living is a pet friendly senior living community situated at 2421 Lutheran Dr, 52761 zip code. Up to 28 senior citizens who want a personal care home in Muscatine County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Valley View Manor Assisted Living. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services such as special dietary menu available, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Pearl Valley Rehabilitation And Health Center Of Muscatine provides assisted living in Muscatine county, Iowa. It offers a total of 100 private studio and one-bedroom suites for elderly adults. Pearl Valley Rehabilitation And Health Center Of Muscatine is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any retirees living in Muscatine, IA and Muscatine County. Pearl Valley Rehabilitation And Health Center Of Muscatine is situated at 2002 Cedar Street, 52761.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in West Liberty, Iowa, West Liberty Assisted Living Residences is a great upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 36 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security system and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is S0118. West Liberty Assisted Living Residences provides assisted living services not only to West Liberty older adults, but also to all Muscatine County seniors.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Simpson Memorial Home, an assisted living community in West Liberty, Iowa located at 1000 North Miller Street, 52776 zip code area. It includes amenities like comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, taking care of laundry and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Simpson Memorial Home offers assisted living in Muscatine County to a maximum of 65 seniors.
Lutheran Living Senior Campus provides senior assisted living in Muscatine County to up to 155 retirees at a time. Lutheran Living Senior Campus is located at 2421 Lutheran Drive in the 52761 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers services like apartment and community maintenance, on-site salon and barbershop and gourmet dining.
Bickford Cottage Muscatine, located at 2807 Cedar St, Muscatine, Iowa, 52761 provides assisted living for 55 and over adults residing in Muscatine County and surrounding areas. Bickford Cottage Muscatine has a total capacity of 56 assisted living units. A few of its amenities include medication management, transportation services and programs for daily fitness.
Premier Estates Of Muscatine is an assisted living facility in Muscatine, Iowa, providing care and services to elderly adults who need assistance with bathing, dressing, functional mobility, self feeding, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. If you are looking for assisted living in Muscatine County with trained caregivers always available, do not overlook Premier Estates Of Muscatine. Its full capacity is 100 assisted living apartments.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Wilton, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Wilton area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Wilton senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Wilton blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Muscatine County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Wilton, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Wilton, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Clarinda, IA
- Assisted Living in Perry, IA
- Assisted Living in Onawa, IA
- Assisted Living in Guthrie Center, IA
- Assisted Living in Albia, IA
- Assisted Living in Chariton, IA
- Assisted Living in Urbandale, IA
- Assisted Living in Osage, IA
- Assisted Living in Lake Mills, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in Story City, IA
- Assisted Living in Griswold, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarence, IA
- Assisted Living in Hawarden, IA
- Assisted Living in Red Oak, IA
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Davis County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clay County, IA
- Assisted Living in Henry County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Monona County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buena Vista County, IA
- Assisted Living in Pottawattamie County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007