Assisted Living Facilities in Newton, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Newton, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Newton elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Newton, IA directly and in the immediate area of Jasper County.
While looking for senior assisted living in Newton, Iowa, you may find Accura Healthcare Of Newton East, located at 1743 South Eighth Avenue East in the 50208 zip code area in Jasper County. Accura Healthcare Of Newton East helps seniors living in Newton who require help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Accura Healthcare Of Newton East includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, secure entry and a communal kitchen area.
Newton Health Care Center is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Newton, Iowa. It has a total of 70 assisted living units. Newton Health Care Center can be found at 200 South Eighth Avenue East, in the 50208 zip code area. It assists seniors living in Jasper County with ADLs that include taking shower, dressing, transferring, styling their hair and using the bathroom. A few of the features you can find at Newton Health Care Center include a special menu for older adults with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 1500 First Avenue East, inside 50208 zip code area, Nelson Manor provides assisted living in Newton, IA to 55 and over adults who live in Jasper County. Nelson Manor accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, keypad entry and a fitness area. It can accommodate up to 36 Jasper County residents.
Accura Healthcare Of Newton West is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 2130 West 18th Street, 50208 zip code. Up to 53 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Jasper County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Accura Healthcare Of Newton West. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, help with moving to the facility and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Newton Village Healthcare Center provides assisted senior living in Jasper county, Iowa. It offers a total of 24 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for seniors. Newton Village Healthcare Center is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any elderly adults living in Newton, IA and Jasper County. Newton Village Healthcare Center is situated at 114 N 5th Ave W, 50208.
For senior citizens who are searching for assisted living in Newton, Iowa, Newton Village is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 88 assisted living units and offers services such as arts & crafts room, 24/7 security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is S0182. Newton Village offers assisted living services not just to Newton residents, but also to all Jasper County residents.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Park Centre, an assisted living facility in Newton, Iowa located at 500 1st Street North, 50208 zip code area. It includes services like monthly assessments by a registered nurse, taking care of laundry and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Park Centre provides assisted living in Jasper County to a maximum of 32 elderly adults.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Newton, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Newton area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Newton senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Newton blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jasper County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Newton, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Newton, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Odebolt, IA
- Assisted Living in Altoona, IA
- Assisted Living in Bloomfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Sioux Center, IA
- Assisted Living in West Des Moines, IA
- Assisted Living in Lenox, IA
- Assisted Living in Waverly, IA
- Assisted Living in Northwood, IA
- Assisted Living in Vinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Montezuma, IA
- Assisted Living in Elma, IA
- Assisted Living in West Union, IA
- Assisted Living in Lone Tree, IA
- Assisted Living in Fort Madison, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in O'Brien County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clarke County, IA
- Assisted Living in Union County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sac County, IA
- Assisted Living in Winnebago County, IA
- Assisted Living in Shelby County, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Clayton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lyon County, IA
- Assisted Living in Grundy County, IA
- Assisted Living in Worth County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Mahaska County, IA
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007