Assisted Living Facilities in Newton, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Newton, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Newton elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Newton, IA directly and in the immediate area of Jasper County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Newton, Iowa, you may come across Accura Healthcare Of Newton West, located at 2130 West 18th Street in the 50208 zip code area in Jasper County. Accura Healthcare Of Newton West provides help to 55 and over adults living in Newton who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, dressing, walking, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Accura Healthcare Of Newton West includes services such as: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Accura Healthcare Of Newton East is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, located in Newton, Iowa. It has a total of 54 assisted living apartments. Accura Healthcare Of Newton East can be found at 1743 South Eighth Avenue East, in the 50208 zip code area. It provides help to retired adults living in Jasper County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, moving within the facility, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Accura Healthcare Of Newton East include a special menu for retirees who have diabetes, communal dining area, dedicated movie viewing area and specially trained staff members on-call 24/7.
Situated at 200 South Eighth Avenue East, inside 50208 zip code area, Newton Health Care Center offers senior assisted living in Newton, IA to retired adults who reside in Jasper County. Newton Health Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 70 Jasper County residents.
Newton Village is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 122 N. 5th Avenue West, 50208 zip code. Up to 88 55 and over adults who need a personal care home in Jasper County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Newton Village. This facility has a reasonable cost and includes services like accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation assistance and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Newton Village Healthcare Center provides assisted senior living in Jasper county, Iowa. It offers a total of 24 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for retirees. Newton Village Healthcare Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any seniors living in Newton, IA and Jasper County. Newton Village Healthcare Center is situated at 114 N 5th Ave W, 50208.
For retirees who are looking for assisted living in Newton, Iowa, Nelson Manor is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 36 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts room, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 01437. Nelson Manor provides assisted living services not only to Newton older adults, but also to all Jasper County residents.
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Park Centre, an assisted living community in Newton, Iowa located at 500 1st Street North, 50208 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse, laundry for all personal clothes and daily social activities. Park Centre provides assisted living in Jasper County to a maximum of 32 senior citizens.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Newton, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Newton area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Newton senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Newton blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Jasper County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Newton, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Newton, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Chariton, IA
- Assisted Living in Allison, IA
- Assisted Living in Tipton, IA
- Assisted Living in Harlan, IA
- Assisted Living in Williamsburg, IA
- Assisted Living in Lenox, IA
- Assisted Living in Clive, IA
- Assisted Living in Cascade, IA
- Assisted Living in Columbus Junction, IA
- Assisted Living in Bloomfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Dumont, IA
- Assisted Living in Hartley, IA
- Assisted Living in Montezuma, IA
- Assisted Living in Johnston, IA
- Assisted Living in Buchanan County, IA
- Assisted Living in Linn County, IA
- Assisted Living in Sac County, IA
- Assisted Living in Des Moines County, IA
- Assisted Living in Benton County, IA
- Assisted Living in Greene County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Emmet County, IA
- Assisted Living in Madison County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hardin County, IA
- Assisted Living in Marion County, IA
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, IA
- Assisted Living in Poweshiek County, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll County, IA
- Assisted Living in Decatur County, IA
Additional assisted living options in Newton:
If your loved one lives in Newton and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Newton, IA that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007