Assisted Living Facilities in Oelwein, Iowa
We've located the best assisted living communities near Oelwein, Iowa. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Oelwein elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Oelwein, IA directly and in the immediate area of Fayette County.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Oelwein, Iowa, you may find Arlington Place Of Oelwein, located at 1101 3rd Street Sw in the 50662 zip code area in Fayette County. Arlington Place Of Oelwein provides help to retired adults living in Oelwein who need aid with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Arlington Place Of Oelwein includes amenities such as: private apartments, secure entry and a shared kitchen.
Oelwein Health Care Center is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, situated at Oelwein, Iowa. It has a total of 61 assisted living apartments. Oelwein Health Care Center can be found at 600 Seventh Street Se, in the 50662 zip code area. It provides help to 55 and over adults living in Fayette County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, functional mobility, personal hygiene and bathroom hygeine. A few of the features you can find at Oelwein Health Care Center include a dietary menu for retirees who have diabetes, large dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and trained staff members always ready to help.
Located at 201 Eighth Avenue Se, inside 50662 zip code area, Mercy Living Plus provides assisted living in Oelwein, IA to 55 and older adults who live in Fayette County. Mercy Living Plus accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness section. It can accommodate up to 39 Fayette County residents.
Grandview Healthcare Center is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 800 Fifth Street Se, 50662 zip code. Up to 93 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Fayette County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Grandview Healthcare Center. This facility carries an affordable cost and includes services such as separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with relocation and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
6 More Facilities in Fayette County, IA
Stoney Brook Village provides assisted living in Fayette county, Iowa. It offers a total of 72 studio, shared and 1-bedrooom apartments for older adults. Stoney Brook Village is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom to any 55 and over adults living in West Union, IA and Fayette County. Stoney Brook Village is located at 705 South Pine Street, 52175.
For retirees who are searching for assisted living in Fayette, Iowa, Maple Crest Manor is a wonderful upscale residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 55 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 01230. Maple Crest Manor provides assisted living services not only to Fayette senior citizens, but also to all Fayette County seniors.
If your loved one requires assistance with daily living, you should consider Traditions At West Union, an assisted living community in West Union, Iowa located at 609 Hwy 150 N, 52175 zip code area. It includes amenities such as monthly assessments by a registered nurse, help with laundry and multiple social activities every day. Traditions At West Union provides assisted living in Fayette County to a maximum of 86 seniors.
Maple Memory Lane provides senior assisted living in Fayette County to up to 14 retired adults at a time. Maple Memory Lane is situated at 100 Bolger Drive in the 52142 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides services such as fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site salon and barbershop and 3 meals and snacks.
Maples Assisted Living, located at 98 Bolger Drive, Fayette, Iowa, 52142 provides assisted living for older adults residing in Fayette County and nearby areas. Maples Assisted Living has a maximum capacity of 26 assisted living apartments. Some of its amenities include medication coordination, transportation to outings and doctor appointments and programs for daily fitness.
Prairie View is an assisted living facility in Fayette, Iowa, providing services and care to seniors who require assistance with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Fayette County with trained caregivers always available, do not overlook Prairie View. Its full capacity is 90 assisted living apartments.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Oelwein, IA
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Oelwein area of Iowa can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Oelwein senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Oelwein blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Fayette County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Oelwein, IA. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Oelwein, Iowa
- Assisted Living in Ida Grove, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine, IA
- Assisted Living in Fairfield, IA
- Assisted Living in Keokuk, IA
- Assisted Living in Keosauqua, IA
- Assisted Living in Keystone, IA
- Assisted Living in Corydon, IA
- Assisted Living in Aplington, IA
- Assisted Living in Glenwood, IA
- Assisted Living in Edgewood, IA
- Assisted Living in Coralville, IA
- Assisted Living in Clinton, IA
- Assisted Living in Garner, IA
- Assisted Living in Cedar Falls, IA
- Assisted Living in Carroll, IA
- Assisted Living in Ida County, IA
- Assisted Living in Taylor County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lee County, IA
- Assisted Living in Muscatine County, IA
- Assisted Living in Floyd County, IA
- Assisted Living in Webster County, IA
- Assisted Living in Scott County, IA
- Assisted Living in Lyon County, IA
- Assisted Living in Page County, IA
- Assisted Living in Davis County, IA
- Assisted Living in Warren County, IA
- Assisted Living in Jasper County, IA
- Assisted Living in Boone County, IA
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, IA
- Assisted Living in Wayne County, IA
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007