Assisted Living Facilities in Martinsburg, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Martinsburg, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Martinsburg elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Martinsburg, WV directly and in the immediate area of Berkeley County.
While looking for assisted living care in Martinsburg, West Virginia, you will likely come across Elmcroft Of Martinsburg, located at 200 Gloucester Drive in the 25402 zip code area in Berkeley County. Elmcroft Of Martinsburg helps retired adults living in Martinsburg who are searching for assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet. Elmcroft Of Martinsburg includes services like: private apartments, panic buttons and a community cooking section.
Clary Grove is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Martinsburg, West Virginia. It has a total of 120 assisted living units. Clary Grove can be found at 209 Clover Street, in the 25404 zip code area. It provides assistance to older adults living in Berkeley County with ADLs that include taking a bath, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Clary Grove include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts activities and welcoming visiting hours.
Situated at 1228 Berkeley Station Road, inside 25404 zip code area, Countryside Assisted Living offers assisted living in Martinsburg, WV to elderly adults who reside in Berkeley County. Countryside Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 11 Berkeley County residents.
2720 Charles Town Road Operations is a pet friendly senior living facility located at 2720 Charles Town Road, 25401 zip code. Up to 68 elderly adults who need a personal care home in Berkeley County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by 2720 Charles Town Road Operations. This facility has an affordable cost and includes services like separate menu for seniors with dietary needs, help with moving to the facility and planned gatherings for families and residents.
1 More Facilities in Berkeley County, WV
Grenich Care Home provides senior assisted living in Berkeley county, West Virginia. It offers a total of 10 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and over adults. Grenich Care Home is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, dressing, transferring, feeding themselves, styling their hair and using the toilet to any elderly adults living in Bunker Hill, WV and Berkeley County. Grenich Care Home is situated at 67 Grenich Avenue, 25413.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Martinsburg, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Martinsburg area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Martinsburg senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Martinsburg blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Berkeley County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Martinsburg, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Martinsburg, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in DUNBAR, WV
- Assisted Living in WORTHINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in LOGAN, WV
- Assisted Living in HUNTINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in CHARLES TOWN, WV
- Assisted Living in SAINT ALBANS, WV
- Assisted Living in GRAFTON, WV
- Assisted Living in HINTON, WV
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, WV
- Assisted Living in RAVENSWOOD, WV
- Assisted Living in BELINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in ROMNEY, WV
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEPORT, WV
- Assisted Living in CLARKSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in CHARLESTON, WV
- Assisted Living in Taylor County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mineral County, WV
- Assisted Living in Preston County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, WV
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mcdowell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, WV
- Assisted Living in Barbour County, WV
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007