Assisted Living Facilities in WEIRTON, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities near WEIRTON, West Virginia. All WEIRTON assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including both senior living and assisted living communities in WEIRTON, WV.
While looking for senior assisted living in Weirton, West Virginia, you will likely find Weirton Geriatric Center, located at 2525 Pennsylvania Avenue in the 26062 zip code area in Hancock County. Weirton Geriatric Center provides assistance to senior citizens living in Weirton who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Weirton Geriatric Center includes amenities like: 3 daily meals, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Serra Manor is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, located in Weirton, West Virginia. It has a total of 46 assisted living apartments. Serra Manor can be found at 100 Serra Drive, in the 26062 zip code area. It helps 55 and older adults living in Hancock County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, moving within the facility, styling their hair and using the toilet. Some features you can find at Serra Manor include a special menu for senior citizens with diabetes, communal dining area, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and trained caregivers always available.
Located at 601 Colliers Way, inside 26062 zip code area, Weirton Medical Center, Nursing Care provides senior assisted living in Weirton, WV to retired adults who reside in Hancock County. Weirton Medical Center, Nursing Care accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 33 Hancock County residents.
Wyngate Of Weirton is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility located at 100 Wyngate Drive, 26062 zip code. Up to 80 55 and older adults who want a personal care home in Hancock County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by Wyngate Of Weirton. This community has an affordable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Woodland Hills Manor provides assisted living in Hancock county, West Virginia. It offers a total of 16 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Woodland Hills Manor is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing, walking, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the toilet to any senior citizens living in Weirton, WV and Hancock County. Woodland Hills Manor is situated at 610 N 10th Street, 26062.
For older adults who are looking for assisted living in Weirton, West Virginia, Woodland Hills Cottage is a wonderful luxury residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 15 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts room, on-site security 24/7 and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 507575. Woodland Hills Cottage provides assisted living services not just to Weirton senior citizens, but also to all Hancock County seniors.
2 More Facilities in Hancock County, WV
If your loved one needs help with daily living, you should consider Pepperberry Suites, an assisted living community in Chester, West Virginia located at 144 Fox Lane, 26034 zip code area. It includes services such as monthly check-ups by a registered nurse, personal laundry services and daily entertainment. Pepperberry Suites provides assisted living in Hancock County to a maximum of 35 retirees.
Fox Nursing Home provides assisted living care in Hancock County to up to 60 senior citizens at a time. Fox Nursing Home is located at 125 Fox Lane in the 26034 zip code area. As part of it personal care services, it provides services such as interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, on-site hair salon and grooming services and breakfast, lunch and dinner with snacks in-between.
Assisted living facilities near WEIRTON, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in OAK HILL, WV
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEPORT, WV
- Assisted Living in MOUNDSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in GRANTSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in SAINT ALBANS, WV
- Assisted Living in RAVENSWOOD, WV
- Assisted Living in CLARKSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in HURRICANE, WV
- Assisted Living in KINGWOOD, WV
- Assisted Living in HUNTINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in BECKLEY, WV
- Assisted Living in PRINCETON, WV
- Assisted Living in LEWISBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in CHARLES TOWN, WV
- Assisted Living in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Roane County, WV
- Assisted Living in Taylor County, WV
- Assisted Living in Preston County, WV
- Assisted Living in Upshur County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, WV
- Assisted Living in Jefferson County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Tyler County, WV
- Assisted Living in Raleigh County, WV
- Assisted Living in Jackson County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Logan County, WV
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007