Assisted Living Facilities in Preston County, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Preston County, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Preston County, WV area.
While looking for assisted living services in Kingwood, West Virginia, you may come across Kingwood Center, located at 300 Miller Road in the 26537 zip code area in Preston County. Kingwood Center assists 55 and over adults living in Kingwood who are searching for help with bathing, dressing, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Kingwood Center includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Hopemont Hospital is an affordable assisted living facility that allows pets, located in Terra Alta, West Virginia. It has a total of 98 assisted living apartments. Hopemont Hospital can be found at 150 Hopemont Drive, in the 26764 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Preston County with ADLs such as taking shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, brushing their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Hopemont Hospital include a special menu for older adults who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, movie room and accommodating visiting hours.
Situated at 17024 Veterans Memorial Highway, inside 26537 zip code area, Windy Hill Village provides assisted senior living in Kingwood, WV to senior citizens who reside in Preston County. Windy Hill Village accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, secure entry by a keyless keypad and a fitness center. It can accommodate up to 50 Preston County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Preston County, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Preston County area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Preston County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Preston County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Preston County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Preston County, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Preston County, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Ohio County, WV
- Assisted Living in Raleigh County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
More assisted living options in Preston County, WV:
If your loved one lives in Preston County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Preston County, WV which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007