Assisted Living Facilities in Monongalia County, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Monongalia County, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Monongalia County, WV area.
While looking for assisted living services in Morgantown, West Virginia, you will likely find Assisted Living At Evergreen, located at 3705 Collins Ferry Road in the 26501 zip code area in Monongalia County. Assisted Living At Evergreen provides help to retired adults living in Morgantown who need assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Assisted Living At Evergreen includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, emergency buttons and a shared kitchen.
Morgantown Operating Company is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Morgantown, West Virginia. It has a total of 100 assisted living apartments. Morgantown Operating Company can be found at 1379 Van Voorhis Rd, in the 26505 zip code area. It assists older adults living in Monongalia County with ADLs such as taking shower, dressing, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Morgantown Operating Company include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, large community dining section, arts & crafts room and trained staff members always ready to help.
Situated at 30 Mon General Drive, inside 26505 zip code area, Morgantown Snf Acquistion provides assisted living in Morgantown, WV to 55 and over adults who reside in Monongalia County. Morgantown Snf Acquistion accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 120 Monongalia County residents.
The Madison is a pet friendly assisted living facility situated at 161 Bakers Ridge Road, 26508 zip code. Up to 62 55 and older adults who need a personal care home in Monongalia County can take advantage of assisted living services offered by The Madison. This facility carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as dietary menu including pureed options, relocation services and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Sundale Nursing Home provides senior assisted living in Monongalia county, West Virginia. It offers a total of 100 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for elderly adults. Sundale Nursing Home is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing, moving from one place to another, self-feeding, styling their hair and using the toilet to any retirees living in Morgantown, WV and Monongalia County. Sundale Nursing Home is located at 800 J D Anderson Drive, 26505.
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Morgantown, West Virginia, The Suites At Heritage Point is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a total capacity of 44 assisted living units and includes services such as arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 504001. The Suites At Heritage Point offers assisted living services not just to Morgantown residents, but also to all Monongalia County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Monongalia County area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Monongalia County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Monongalia County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Monongalia County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Monongalia County, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Monongalia County, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Raleigh County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007