Assisted Living Facilities in Berkeley County, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Berkeley County, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Berkeley County, WV area.
While looking for assisted living services in Bunker Hill, West Virginia, you may find Grenich Care Home, situated at 67 Grenich Avenue in the 25413 zip code area in Berkeley County. Grenich Care Home provides assistance to retired adults living in Bunker Hill who are searching for aid with bathing, dressing, getting in and out of bed, feeding themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Grenich Care Home includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a community cooking section.
Clary Grove is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Martinsburg, West Virginia. It has a total of 120 assisted living apartments. Clary Grove can be found at 209 Clover Street, in the 25404 zip code area. It provides help to retirees living in Berkeley County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Some features you can find at Clary Grove include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large community dining section, numerous fun arts & crafts activities and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 1228 Berkeley Station Road, inside 25404 zip code area, Countryside Assisted Living offers senior assisted living in Martinsburg, WV to retirees who live in Berkeley County. Countryside Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that include Alzheimer’s and dementia care, housekeeping services, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness section. It can provide board and care to up to 11 Berkeley County residents.
2720 Charles Town Road Operations is a pet friendly assisted living community located at 2720 Charles Town Road, 25401 zip code. Up to 68 55 and over adults who want a personal care home in Berkeley County can take advantage of senior living services offered by 2720 Charles Town Road Operations. This senior care home has an affordable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, assistance with relocating to the community and planned get-togethers for residents and family members.
Elmcroft Of Martinsburg provides assisted senior living in Berkeley county, West Virginia. It offers a total of 97 private studio and one-bedroom suites for senior citizens. Elmcroft Of Martinsburg is pet friendly and can provide assistance with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene to any retirees living in Martinsburg, WV and Berkeley County. Elmcroft Of Martinsburg is located at 200 Gloucester Drive, 25402.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Berkeley County area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Berkeley County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Berkeley County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Berkeley County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Berkeley County, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Berkeley County, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
- Assisted Living in Raleigh County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
More assisted living options in Berkeley County, WV:
If your loved one lives in Berkeley County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Berkeley County, WV which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007