Assisted Living Facilities in Randolph County, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Randolph County, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Randolph County, WV area.
While looking for assisted senior living in Elkins, West Virginia, you will likely come across Nella's Nursing Home, located at 200 Whitman Avenue, Crystal Springs in the 26241 zip code area in Randolph County. Nella's Nursing Home helps 55+ adults living in Elkins who are searching for aid with taking a bath or shower, dressing, transferring, self-feeding, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Nella's Nursing Home includes amenities such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a common use kitchen.
Lavender Fields Assisted Living is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, situated at Beverly, West Virginia. It has a total of 10 assisted living units. Lavender Fields Assisted Living can be found at 150 Water Street, in the 26253 zip code area. It assists 55 and older adults living in Randolph County with ADLs that include taking shower, getting dressed, moving within the facility, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. A few of the amenities you can find at Lavender Fields Assisted Living include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, large dining room, arts & crafts studio and trained caregivers always available.
Situated at 301 Wilson Lane, inside 26241 zip code area, Colonial Place Assisted Living offers assisted living in Elkins, WV to retired adults who reside in Randolph County. Colonial Place Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 65 Randolph County residents.
Nella's is a pet friendly senior living community located at 399 Ferguson Road, 26241 zip code. Up to 100 older adults who want a personal care home in Randolph County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Nella's. This community carries a reasonable cost and includes services such as special dietary needs accommodation, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Elkins Regional Convalescent Center provides assisted living in Randolph county, West Virginia. It offers a total of 111 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for 55 and older adults. Elkins Regional Convalescent Center is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing and showering, dressing, functional mobility, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any 55 and over adults living in Elkins, WV and Randolph County. Elkins Regional Convalescent Center is situated at 1175 Beverly Pike, 26241.
For 55 and over adults who are searching for assisted living in Elkins, West Virginia, Valentine Personal Care Home is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a total capacity of 20 assisted living apartments and includes services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 506056. Valentine Personal Care Home provides assisted living services not just to Elkins older adults, but also to all Randolph County seniors.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Randolph County area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Randolph County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Randolph County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Randolph County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Randolph County, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Randolph County, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Ohio County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007