Assisted Living Facilities in Hancock County, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Hancock County, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hancock County, WV area.
While looking for assisted living care in Weirton, West Virginia, you will likely find Woodland Hills Cottage, situated at 608 N 10th Street in the 26062 zip code area in Hancock County. Woodland Hills Cottage helps older adults living in Weirton who need assistance with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, walking, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Woodland Hills Cottage includes services such as: 3 daily meals, gated entry and a community cooking section.
Weirton Medical Center, Nursing Care is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Weirton, West Virginia. It has a total of 33 assisted living units. Weirton Medical Center, Nursing Care can be found at 601 Colliers Way, in the 26062 zip code area. It provides help to senior citizens living in Hancock County with ADLs such as taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and using the toilet. A few of the amenities you can find at Weirton Medical Center, Nursing Care include a dietary menu for seniors with diabetes, communal dining area, arts & crafts room and flexible visiting hours.
Located at 100 Wyngate Drive, inside 26062 zip code area, Wyngate Of Weirton provides senior assisted living in Weirton, WV to senior citizens who live in Hancock County. Wyngate Of Weirton accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, apartment cleaning and housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness center. It can provide board and care to up to 80 Hancock County residents.
Pepperberry Suites is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 144 Fox Lane, 26034 zip code. Up to 35 senior citizens who need a personal care home in Hancock County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Pepperberry Suites. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, relocation assistance and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Woodland Hills Manor provides senior living in Hancock county, West Virginia. It offers a total of 16 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for retirees. Woodland Hills Manor is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing and showering, getting dressed, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, styling their hair and going to the bathroom to any senior citizens living in Weirton, WV and Hancock County. Woodland Hills Manor is situated at 610 N 10th Street, 26062.
For elderly adults who are searching for assisted living in Weirton, West Virginia, Serra Manor is a wonderful luxurious residential care facility that includes religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 46 assisted living apartments and offers services such as arts & crafts room, 24-hour security and licensed physician assessment checks every month. Its official license number is 506090. Serra Manor provides assisted living services not just to Weirton residents, but also to all Hancock County residents.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Fox Nursing Home, an assisted living community in Chester, West Virginia located at 125 Fox Lane, 26034 zip code area. It includes amenities such as registered nurse visits every month, laundry for all personal clothes and multiple social activities every day. Fox Nursing Home offers assisted living in Hancock County to a maximum of 60 seniors.
Weirton Geriatric Center provides assisted living services in Hancock County to up to 137 retirees at a time. Weirton Geriatric Center is situated at 2525 Pennsylvania Avenue in the 26062 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it provides amenities like apartment and community maintenance, grooming and beauty services and gourmet dining.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hancock County area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hancock County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hancock County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Hancock County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hancock County, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Hancock County, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Raleigh County, WV
- Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Ohio County, WV
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007