Assisted Living Facilities in Greenbrier County, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Greenbrier County, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Greenbrier County, WV area.
While looking for senior assisted living in Ronceverte, West Virginia, you will likely come across Lewisburg Center, situated at 979 Rocky Hill Road in the 24970 zip code area in Greenbrier County. Lewisburg Center provides help to retired adults living in Ronceverte who are searching for aid with bathing and showering, getting dressed, functional mobility, self-feeding, combing or brushing their hair and toilet hygiene. Lewisburg Center includes services such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a community kitchen.
Seasons Place is an affordable assisted senior living facility that allows pets, located in Lewisburg, West Virginia. It has a total of 55 assisted living units. Seasons Place can be found at 331 Holt Lane, in the 24901 zip code area. It helps retirees living in Greenbrier County with ADLs such as taking a bath, dressing, functional mobility, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Some features you can find at Seasons Place include a special menu for seniors with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Located at 408 Nicholas Street, inside 25984 zip code area, Autumn Way Assisted Living Home offers assisted living in Rupert, WV to seniors who reside in Greenbrier County. Autumn Way Assisted Living Home accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides amenities that include dementia and Alzheimer’s care, housekeeping, bed making and linen services, keypad entry and a fitness activity center. It can provide board and care to up to 24 Greenbrier County residents.
White Sulphur Springs Center is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 345 Pocahontas Trail, 24986 zip code. Up to 68 55+ adults who want a personal care home in Greenbrier County can take advantage of senior living services offered by White Sulphur Springs Center. This community has a reasonable cost and includes services such as accommodation for specific dietary needs, assistance with relocating to the community and scheduled outings and gatherings for residents and their families.
Greebrier County Nursing Home Associates provides assisted senior living in Greenbrier county, West Virginia. It offers a total of 80 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Greebrier County Nursing Home Associates is pet friendly and can provide help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and using the bathroom to any elderly adults living in Lewisburg, WV and Greenbrier County. Greebrier County Nursing Home Associates is located at Route 2, Box 159a, 24901.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Greenbrier County, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Greenbrier County area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Greenbrier County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Greenbrier County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Greenbrier County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Greenbrier County, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Greenbrier County, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Ohio County, WV
More assisted living options in Greenbrier County, WV:
If your loved one lives in Greenbrier County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Greenbrier County, WV which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007