Assisted Living Facilities in Hurricane, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Hurricane, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Hurricane elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Hurricane, WV directly and in the immediate area of Putnam County.
While looking for assisted living in Hurricane, West Virginia, you may come across Angel Avenue Assisted Living, located at 3793 Teays Valley Rd in the 25526 zip code area in Putnam County. Angel Avenue Assisted Living provides help to retired adults living in Hurricane who need help with bathing and showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, personal hygiene and going to the bathroom. Angel Avenue Assisted Living includes amenities like: private apartments, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Broadmore Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living home that allows pets, situated at Hurricane, West Virginia. It has a total of 54 assisted living apartments. Broadmore Assisted Living can be found at 4000 Outlook Drive, in the 25526 zip code area. It helps 55+ adults living in Putnam County with ADLs that include taking shower, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and bathroom hygeine. Some amenities you can find at Broadmore Assisted Living include a special menu for seniors who have diabetes, large dining room, movie room and highly skilled staff members available 24 hours per day.
Situated at 3361 Teays Valley Road, inside 25526 zip code area, Teays Valley Assisted Living provides assisted living in Hurricane, WV to seniors who reside in Putnam County. Teays Valley Assisted Living accepts Medicaid and Medicare and provides services that consist of Alzheimer’s and dementia care, maintenance-free lifestyle, protected entry by a keypad and a fitness room. It can provide board and care to up to 23 Putnam County residents.
Teays Valley Center is a pet friendly assisted living community situated at 590 North Poplar Fork Road, 25526 zip code. Up to 124 seniors who want a personal care home in Putnam County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Teays Valley Center. This senior care home carries a reasonable cost and includes services like special dietary needs accommodation, help with relocation and planned gatherings for families and residents.
Putnam Center provides assisted living in Putnam county, West Virginia. It offers a total of 120 shared and private one bedrooms and studios for senior citizens. Putnam Center is pet friendly and can provide assistance with bathing, putting on clothes, moving from one place to another, eating by themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom to any 55 and older adults living in Hurricane, WV and Putnam County. Putnam Center is located at 300 Seville Road, 25526.
For 55 and older adults who are searching for assisted living in Hurricane, West Virginia, Braley Care Homes I I I is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 16 assisted living units and offers services such as creative arts and crafts, 24-hour security system and doctor check-ups on a monthly basis. Its official license number is 507546. Braley Care Homes I I I offers assisted living services not only to Hurricane senior citizens, but also to all Putnam County seniors.
3 More Facilities in Putnam County, WV
If your loved one requires help with daily living, you should consider Bellaire At Devonshire, an assisted living community in Scott Depot, West Virginia located at 5 Bexley Drive, 25560 zip code area. It includes services such as registered nurse visits every month, complimentary laundry services and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Bellaire At Devonshire offers assisted living in Putnam County to a maximum of 72 elderly adults.
Country Villa Care provides assisted living services in Putnam County to up to 13 older adults at a time. Country Villa Care is situated at 32 High Street in the 25033 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers amenities like fixing and maintaining of all apartment fixtures and appliances, on-site salon and barbershop and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Rolling Meadows Place, located at 5 Rolling Meadows, Scott Depot, West Virginia, 25560 provides assisted living for senior citizens residing in Putnam County and nearby areas. Rolling Meadows Place has a maximum capacity of 58 assisted living residences. Some of its amenities include medication coordination, transportation to appointments and fitness and exercise programs.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Hurricane, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Hurricane area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Hurricane senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Hurricane blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Putnam County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Hurricane, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Hurricane, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in LERONA, WV
- Assisted Living in HINTON, WV
- Assisted Living in SAINT ALBANS, WV
- Assisted Living in ROMNEY, WV
- Assisted Living in PARKERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in BECKLEY, WV
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEPORT, WV
- Assisted Living in SCOTT DEPOT, WV
- Assisted Living in WEIRTON, WV
- Assisted Living in CHARLESTON, WV
- Assisted Living in HUNTINGTON, WV
- Assisted Living in MOUNDSVILLE, WV
- Assisted Living in LOGAN, WV
- Assisted Living in SPENCER, WV
- Assisted Living in MORGANTOWN, WV
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Pleasants County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monroe County, WV
- Assisted Living in Grant County, WV
- Assisted Living in Taylor County, WV
- Assisted Living in Roane County, WV
- Assisted Living in Upshur County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mcdowell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hampshire County, WV
- Assisted Living in Boone County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mineral County, WV
Additional assisted living options in Hurricane:
If your loved one lives in Hurricane and needs a dedicated memory care unit, consider dementia care in Hurricane, WV that offers higher level of care than general assisted living.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007