Assisted Living Facilities in Grant County, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Grant County, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Grant County, WV area.
While looking for assisted living care in Petersburg, West Virginia, you will likely come across Grant County Nursing Home, situated at 127 Early Avenue in the 26847 zip code area in Grant County. Grant County Nursing Home provides assistance to 55+ adults living in Petersburg who need aid with bathing and showering, putting on clothes, walking, eating by themselves, styling their hair and going to the bathroom. Grant County Nursing Home includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Grant County Assisted Living is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, situated at Petersburg, West Virginia. It has a total of 9 assisted living apartments. Grant County Assisted Living can be found at 127 Early Avenue, in the 26847 zip code area. It assists elderly adults living in Grant County with ADLs that include taking a bath, putting on clothes, getting in and out of bed, brushing their hair and using the toilet. Some amenities you can find at Grant County Assisted Living include a dietary menu for senior citizens with diabetes, well-lit community dining area, arts & crafts room and expanded visiting hours.
Located at 117 Hospital Drive, inside 26847 zip code area, Grant Memorial Hospital provides senior assisted living in Petersburg, WV to older adults who live in Grant County. Grant Memorial Hospital accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that consist of dementia and Alzheimer’s care, cleaning and housekeeping of apartments, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness area. It can provide board and care to up to 20 Grant County residents.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Grant County, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Grant County area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Grant County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Grant County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Grant County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Grant County, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Grant County, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Ohio County, WV
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007