Assisted Living Facilities in Tyler County, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities in Tyler County, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes in this list provide daily living assistance to elderly senior citizens. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Tyler County, WV area.
While looking for assisted retirement living in Middlebourne, West Virginia, you will likely find Judges Private Care, located at 212 Fair Street in the 26149 zip code area in Tyler County. Judges Private Care helps 55 and over adults living in Middlebourne who are searching for assistance with taking a bath or shower, dressing, sitting and standing up, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the toilet. Judges Private Care includes services such as: all meals and snacks, secure entry and a common use kitchen.
Sistersville Center is an affordable assisted living center that allows pets, situated at Sistersville, West Virginia. It has a total of 68 assisted living apartments. Sistersville Center can be found at 201 Wood Street Operations, in the 26175 zip code area. It provides assistance to 55 and over adults living in Tyler County with ADLs such as taking a bath, getting dressed, walking, styling their hair and toilet hygiene. Some amenities you can find at Sistersville Center include a dietary menu for older adults who have diabetes, community dining room, dedicated movie viewing area and welcoming visiting hours.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Tyler County, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Tyler County area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Tyler County senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Tyler County blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Tyler County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Tyler County, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted Living Facilities near Tyler County, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Cabell County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marion County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Fayette County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Putnam County, WV
- Assisted Living in Harrison County, WV
- Assisted Living in Hancock County, WV
- Assisted Living in Monongalia County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Marshall County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Brooke County, WV
- Assisted Living in Ohio County, WV
More assisted living options in Tyler County, WV:
If your loved one lives in Tyler County and needs care for dementia, please consider browsing our listings of dementia care in Tyler County, WV which provides secured memory care units.
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007