Assisted Living Facilities in Princeton, West Virginia
We've located the best assisted living communities near Princeton, West Virginia. All of the assisted living facilities and homes provide daily living assistance to Princeton elderly residents. This list of facilities includes various care levels, including senior living and assisted living communities in Princeton, WV directly and in the immediate area of Mercer County.
While looking for assisted living services in Princeton, West Virginia, you may find Cassell's Board And Care, located at 1419 South Avenue in the 24740 zip code area in Mercer County. Cassell's Board And Care provides assistance to seniors living in Princeton who need assistance with showering, getting dressed, getting in and out of bed, eating by themselves, personal hygiene and using the bathroom. Cassell's Board And Care includes amenities such as: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a shared kitchen.
Havens At Princeton is an affordable assisted living community that allows pets, located in Princeton, West Virginia. It has a total of 63 assisted living units. Havens At Princeton can be found at 2205 New Hope Road, in the 24740 zip code area. It provides help to senior citizens living in Mercer County with ADLs that include taking a bath, dressing, sitting and standing up, styling their hair and using the toilet. A few of the features you can find at Havens At Princeton include a special menu for senior citizens who have diabetes, well-lit community dining area, creative arts and crafts and accommodating visiting hours.
Located at 315 Courthouse Rd. , inside 24740 zip code area, Princeton Health Care Center offers assisted senior living in Princeton, WV to older adults who reside in Mercer County. Princeton Health Care Center accepts Medicaid and Medicare and offers amenities that include memory care for dementia and Alzheimer’s, housekeeping services, keyless entry with keypad and a fitness activity center. It can accommodate up to 120 Mercer County residents.
Princeton Center is a pet friendly senior assisted living facility situated at 1924 Glenwood Park Rd, 24739 zip code. Up to 73 seniors who want a personal care home in Mercer County can take advantage of senior living services offered by Princeton Center. This senior care home has a reasonable cost and includes services like dietary menu including pureed options, relocation services and scheduled meetings for residents and their families.
Ridge Care provides senior assisted living in Mercer county, West Virginia. It offers a total of 16 private studio and one-bedroom suites for 55 and older adults. Ridge Care is pet friendly and can provide help with bathing, dressing, sitting and standing up, self-feeding, personal hygiene and using the toilet to any seniors living in Princeton, WV and Mercer County. Ridge Care is located at 135 Antelope Lane, 24740.
6 More Facilities in Mercer County, WV
For 55 and older adults who are looking for assisted living in Bluefield, West Virginia, Maples Assisted Living is a great luxurious residential care facility that offers religious services. It has a maximum capacity of 28 assisted living units and offers services such as numerous fun arts & crafts activities, 24-hour security system and wellness check-ups by a doctor every month. Its official license number is 506061. Maples Assisted Living provides assisted living services not only to Bluefield senior citizens, but also to all Mercer County seniors.
If your loved one requires aid with daily living, you should consider Rockin Chair Residential Care, an assisted living community in Lerona, West Virginia located at 2103 Pinegrove Road, 25971 zip code area. It includes services like comprehensive monthly assessments by a licensed nurse, weekly laundry service and numerous recreational activities on a daily basis. Rockin Chair Residential Care offers assisted living in Mercer County to a maximum of 16 seniors.
Loving Hands Adult Care provides assisted living care in Mercer County to up to 16 retirees at a time. Loving Hands Adult Care is situated at 402 Airport Road in the 24701 zip code area. As part of it personal care package, it offers amenities such as interior and exterior maintenance and upkeep, on-site hair salon and grooming services and 3 a-la carte dining meals.
Maples Nursing Home, located at 1600 Bland Street, Bluefield, West Virginia, 24701 provides assisted living for elderly adults residing in Mercer County and surrounding areas. Maples Nursing Home has a maximum capacity of 60 assisted living residences. A few of its services include medication administration by licensed nurses, shared and private transportation and health and fitness activities on a daily basis.
Amfm Of Mercer County is an assisted living facility in Bluefield, West Virginia, providing services and care to seniors who need help with taking a bath or shower, putting on clothes, functional mobility, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and using the bathroom. If you are trying to find assisted living in Mercer County with trained caregivers always available, do not overlook Amfm Of Mercer County. It has a total capacity of 103 assisted living units.
While looking for assisted living services in Lerona, West Virginia, you will likely find Serenity Place, located at 369 Browns Ridge Road in the 25971 zip code area in Mercer County. Serenity Place assists older adults living in Lerona who require aid with showering, dressing, sitting and standing up, feeding themselves, combing or brushing their hair and going to the bathroom. Serenity Place includes amenities like: all meals and snacks, panic buttons and a communal kitchen area.
Common Amenities Found in Assisted Living in Princeton, WV
Seniors who are searching for assisted living in Princeton area of West Virginia can routinely find the following amenities present in many facilities:
- Religious services for Christian Princeton senior citizens
- Religious accommodations for Catholics
- Services for Jewish seniors, including Kosher food
- Pet friendly units, as well as pet therapy
- Wheelchair and disabled / handicapped access
- Assisted living units for couples, both married and unmarried
- Accommodations for Princeton blind or visually impaired seniors with glaucoma / cataracts
- Special care for Parkinson's, dementia, Alzheimer's and diabetes
- Special services for Mercer County deaf and hearing impaired seniors
- Caregiving services for various health problems, such as after stroke, after heart attack, high blood pressure
- Both smoking and non-smoking areas
Not all amenities are available in every assisted living facility in Princeton, WV. Call to confirm any special amenities and services your loved one needs.
Assisted living facilities near Princeton, West Virginia
- Assisted Living in OAK HILL, WV
- Assisted Living in PARKERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in WELLSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in WEIRTON, WV
- Assisted Living in HINTON, WV
- Assisted Living in BRIDGEPORT, WV
- Assisted Living in CHARLES TOWN, WV
- Assisted Living in MARTINSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in PETERSBURG, WV
- Assisted Living in HURRICANE, WV
- Assisted Living in CHESTER, WV
- Assisted Living in CHARLESTON, WV
- Assisted Living in BERKELEY SPRINGS, WV
- Assisted Living in DUNBAR, WV
- Assisted Living in KINGWOOD, WV
- Assisted Living in Summers County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wyoming County, WV
- Assisted Living in Taylor County, WV
- Assisted Living in Logan County, WV
- Assisted Living in Calhoun County, WV
- Assisted Living in Grant County, WV
- Assisted Living in Ohio County, WV
- Assisted Living in Randolph County, WV
- Assisted Living in Wood County, WV
- Assisted Living in Lincoln County, WV
- Assisted Living in Mercer County, WV
- Assisted Living in Berkeley County, WV
- Assisted Living in Kanawha County, WV
- Assisted Living in Preston County, WV
- Assisted Living in Boone County, WV
Talk to an assisted living advisor. 100% free, no obligation information.(888) 923-6007